• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Does anybody know why the WT stopped at 0.4.1? No update since or it's only available to Patreon?

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hmmm so reviews still sound negative, but just going to ask if the free roam got cleaned up or is it still in a bad way... Not trying to troll just wondering if it is better then the first release on here...
Thanks for the the feedback that is definitely discouraging. I could probably live with the free roam, but the statue thing and route hoping is is a bit much for me ><

omniquad

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 564640

Overview:
You take the role of a teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, his daughter is coming along with him, the reasons why they're moving away to start a new life are ambiguous at first, but as the story unfolds you will understand why they have decided to rebuild their lives.
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: 9thCrux - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will not work; Dev added many new variables that are not present in previous episodes!

Animation loops require codecs, get them here:

- -

(Just extract and use the installer, the zip files include a readme file)

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Tutorial - Save - Rollback Mod

el kaskis thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 384482 View attachment 384483 View attachment 384484 View attachment 384485 View attachment 384486 View attachment 384488 View attachment 384489 View attachment 384490 View attachment 384492 View attachment 385937 View attachment 385961 View attachment 385962 View attachment 385964 View attachment 385965 View attachment 385966 View attachment 504608 View attachment 522856 View attachment 548767 View attachment 548768 View attachment 552671 View attachment 574512 View attachment 613488 View attachment 613489 View attachment 613490 View attachment 613496 View attachment 613497 View attachment 613498
first time i played this it had promise. now, with the whole sandbox addition it has become a confusing mess with no logical structure. Sad, really. Trying to figure out the next steps just brings frustration. Maybe add an option to go strictly VN? Might be worth it then, or maybe introduce a hint system to make it less frustrating. Right now? Not worth it for me.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The game was one of the Ultimate Alpha Dad Railroads (Kinetic Novel): Keep Traveling, take detour, skip station... done.
Then Dev decides to make it Free-roam Sandbox. The only reason you make a game a daily Sandbox if you have MORE THAN ONE EVENT per day to rationalize the players ability to choose. This game doesn't. :unsure:

If the game would smoothly transition from the Loved by All Teacher to a Pick one (two) Girl(s) and Stick with them this would make sense.
However, that would Limit decisions (again) to Left, Right, Up, Down, Center. Assuming each Main Girl is one direction. With an On/off for their side characters (e.g. Moms, Little Sisters, Wives) Not a total free roam that allows you to skip content by accident or SWITCH Between Railways.:eek::FacePalm:

Last edited:

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in the update how come its hard to have Dinner with Tiffany its not like the normal game ?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If you want some fun read on subscribestar. Especially the part where he almost attacks his remaining players/subs because they seem to not understand the "cloister of dreams" nonsense - just hilarious. When he still has some subs after that post then they must really love the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: vonamatas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you want some fun read on subscribestar. Especially the part where he almost attacks his remaining players/subs because they seem to not understand the "cloister of dreams" nonsense - just hilarious. When he still has some subs after that post then they must really love the game...
or don't check that actively what dev they support posts.

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
why do I get thrown into the menu all the time? how can you make a game with a bunch of mistakes? please fix it! I can't get into the store when I click an error occurs! stupid game!:mad::mad::mad:

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes