2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems this game has gone totally unfollowable - can't see why it was changed to this - nothing ever happens and it's dam hard to move about
you hit the nail perfectly.

DELUTIONAL DEVELOPER , SLOW BURN MY ASS , how many years already ? i will be granfather before this come to completion

TROLL DEVELOPER
3+ years and i'd say your grandkids might see daddy and tiff having sex 20 years after you are wormfood.

Dec 15, 2020
It's a good game, but honestly it's a bit confusing when traveling through the sandbox mode and some quest list in the character descriptions to advance the story, so I can only see the dreams, however, I don't know where to be or go in the real world to advance the stories, so please, if you can implement that, it would be a great help, that's all I ask

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's a good game, but honestly it's a bit confusing when traveling through the sandbox mode and some quest list in the character descriptions to advance the story, so I can only see the dreams, however, I don't know where to be or go in the real world to advance the stories, so please, if you can implement that, it would be a great help, that's all I ask
that's why there's wt-pdf which costs bit extra.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So now we are at the stage, at which his biggest fan community he has are the masochistic psychologist-tinkerers. 'Why did he do it AND How do I do it as well?'.
Switching Kinetic VN to Free Roam. That is like selling tracking shoes to someone who likes to drive roller-coaster. WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So now we are at the stage, at which his biggest fan community he has are the masochistic psychologist-tinkerers. 'Why did he do it AND How do I do it as well?'.
Switching Kinetic VN to Free Roam. That is like selling tracking shoes to someone who likes to drive roller-coaster. WTF?
exactly. apparently patrons like it since no change.

roki2523

Feb 23, 2020
I've never seen such a pretty character.

So it's very unfortunate

It was my favorite game.

Is there any chance of going back?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I've never seen such a pretty character.

So it's very unfortunate

It was my favorite game.

Is there any chance of going back?
The short answer: No.

Why? Because this game developer is one of the weirdest I've ever seen. And an extremely stubborn one. He even complains to his Patrons that they are kinda too stupid to play the new Freeroam part. So it's unfortunately not to be expected that the gameplay will change back again.

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
So funny how the dev can't see how impossible his game is to play... if nobody can understand the mechanics without several extensive point-by-point guide saying exactly where and when to click, wouldn't you think the game itself might be too unwieldy? Instead the dev blames the players. Not those who pay him though of course ;-)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So funny how the dev can't see how impossible his game is to play... if nobody can understand the mechanics without several extensive point-by-point guide saying exactly where and when to click, wouldn't you think the game itself might be too unwieldy? Instead the dev blames the players. Not those who pay him though of course ;-)
well his vision but true that his vision is fucked up.

Reactions: Dorian Waiken

jspot

Jul 26, 2020
dev is calling us pirates "paid bots" designed to bring down his game. Idk if he would just be less sensitive to feedback that's all he really needs, beautiful visuals but a shit design. I made a thumbs down on one of his posts and now thumbs down is disabled for all posts ;-D. I'm just here for the action boss.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
dev is calling us pirates "paid bots" designed to bring down his game. Idk if he would just be less sensitive to feedback that's all he really needs, beautiful visuals but a shit design. I made a thumbs down on one of his posts and now thumbs down is disabled for all posts ;-D. I'm just here for the action boss.
For me the best part of his ranting post is the one with getting viruses...
TP_01.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For me the best part of his ranting post is the one with getting viruses...
View attachment 2181378
I'm more curios if he meaned Avaron with the ''A certain angry homosexual woman'' she's getting fame beyond this forum :ROFLMAO:

I find it funny that he believs that someone would pay for review manipulation at this point, i mean there aren't many left which even want to pirate his 'masterwork'.
But well, not his first tantrum about evil pirates which dare to criticise his game...kind of funny because as he was still active here there were quite a few which genuinely wanted to help him.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Was looking forward to the MC fucking his daughter and putting a baby in her, then realized there's no pregnancy tag. Also realized it's a sandbox too late after wasting an hour. Nope. As much as I'd like to see her get fucked by her daddy shitboxes with no hints and Groundhog-Day-level repetition make it totally not worth the effort/loss of sanity.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
LOL hilarious. It should be obvious by now if you don't want your product pirated/stolen then build physical items and not something made of 1's and 0's sold on the internet. As far as "bringing down his game" I generally hate sandboxes when I all I wanna do is read a story and fap to some visuals. Not only disabling the normal back button most Renpy AVNs have but making it Groundhog Day monotonous by not giving hints on what to do next and having to try everything over and over for an hour to advance said story a single scene that would take 5 mins in a normal AVN sucks (I have 0 patience for that at this point no matter how bad I want to see a character naked or getting fucked, it's why I quit doing the Korean MMO grind monotony a decade ago), so he's doing a fine job himself bringing down his own "game" (quotes are due to sandboxes making generally shitty games and lousy AVNs as well when it tries to be both, though a precious few like Power Vacuum are tolerable).

Reactions: jspot and vonamatas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was looking forward to the MC fucking his daughter and putting a baby in her, then realized there's no pregnancy tag. Also realized it's a sandbox too late after wasting an hour. Nope. As much as I'd like to see her get fucked by her daddy shitboxes with no hints and Groundhog-Day-level repetition make it totally not worth the effort/loss of sanity.
would have saved an hour if you had used search or checked past couple pages.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes