2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
So now we are at the stage, at which his biggest fan community he has are the masochistic psychologist-tinkerers. 'Why did he do it AND How do I do it as well?'.
Switching Kinetic VN to Free Roam. That is like selling tracking shoes to someone who likes to drive roller-coaster. WTF?
OML TRUE to it , AND that is no even the MAIN issue here, SLOW BURN my bonny ass , he keeps going around around around and more around , oh dreams ? what is next dreams of dreams ?

FREE ROAM is piece of %&$&@% will no say more some people is so sensible to the true

TROLL DELUTIONAL DEVELOPER . he have suporters yet ? wao what is the ratio of brain challenge people on this world ?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
he have suporters yet ?
Yes. Interestingly, he held a poll in late November. 13 votes were cast. He said that voter participation was ca. 12%, which suggests he has just over 100 subscribers.

Now, the poll was about changing gameplay. 87.5% was for changing gameplay, 12.5% was for keeping the free roam*.

He published his thoughts on the results and decided that since only 12% of people voted, the vote results won't matter, he's keeping the free roam.

Now, it's his game and he's free to make his choice concerning the future of the game. But one thing doesn't add up. He said he's clearly unconcerned about what people say and he repeatedly stated that he's not considering changing the free roam. Again: his choice and if he wants to make this game, there's nobody stopping him.

Yet he did make the poll, which suggests that the opinions here and elsewhere definitely do bother him. It's like he hoped that the poll would vindicate his direction, but when it didn't, he decided to ignore it.

[*] All his polls to date had weighted voting. Higher paying patrons had more voting power. That's why it's possible to have a clear 1/8 to 7/8 vote split with 13 votes cast. For example, 12 votes counted for one and one vote counted for four, which adds up to 16, and then that means 2 people out of 13 voted for keeping the free roam.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I think the dev said something to the effect that it's not really free roam, it's a VN. I guess he did have a change of heart considering, I imagine, the backlash that he got.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Did this game ever reach the point where you could have sex with the co-worker or Joan (the brunette you can see in the preview pics in the OP)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did this game ever reach the point where you could have sex with the co-worker or Joan (the brunette you can see in the preview pics in the OP)?
this or previous version? this can't say but on previous version he went on date with 1 of his co-workers and prolly had fun time.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thought I check the devs game page again after some time - and was quite surprised. Seems he made a complete u-turn. There's now a new game called "TCND: EX2". And after being the first version a visual novel and the second one a (horrible) free roam this latest release is now, after a quick check, mostly a kinetic novel :oops:. Not sure what to think about it, but at least it's way better then the free roam...

If someone still want to try it you can get a demo (it's actually the latest release?) on the devs itch.io page for free or I've uploaded it also here: (1GB)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thought I check the devs game page again after some time - and was quite surprised. Seems he made a complete u-turn. There's now a new game called "TCND: EX2". And after being the first version a visual novel and the second one a (horrible) free roam this latest release is now, after a quick check, mostly a kinetic novel :oops:. Not sure what to think about it, but at least it's way better then the free roam...
it was posted about earlier i think. still pass. while 1st was slowburn it was still quite nice.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018

If someone still want to try it you can get a demo (it's actually the latest release?) on the devs itch.io page for free or I've uploaded it also here: (1GB)
Thanks for the link. Not much to see-same boring dialog. At least all the dreams scenes were skippable.

Reactions: J.R.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

So the DEV's Itch.io page is a little confusing.. There seems to be 3 versions of this game.

1 - TP: The Class Next Door [Free Version]:
2gb in size despite claiming to be 1gb on the download link. This version is the F95 version but its up to episode 22 and was updated in December 2022 while the F95 version is episode 8, or 14 episodes behind in content! So tons of new content.

2 - The Class Next Door:EX [Free Version]:
2.7gb in size despite claiming to be 2gb on the download link. This EX version is claimed to be the free roam version of his game (the original F95 one? it already had free roam though right?) It is described as NOT as new game, but a new SEASON with many gameplay changes. I do not know if it follows the same naming/update episode convention but its at Episode 11. Updated December 11 2022.

3 - The Class Next Door:EX2 [DEMO]:
985mb size, kinetic novel version of EX without free roam. Also says it continues the events of the EX version. Idk if that means its just further ahead in development or if EX is now halted and moved to EX2 from now on. New gameplay changes to account for this. Updated March 2023.

I am not sure what to make of this so I guess I will just play them all. Game 1 seems to be the OG F95 release, just with alooooot of updates and new content. Game 2 seems to be the remake of Game 1 he always wanted but its with free roam sandbox stuff that a lot of users didnt like in the Game 1 so I am not sure what he means unless I am missing something or misinterpreting things. Game 3 seems to be the latest and one he is actively working on and the version of EX game 2 but WITOUT the free roam sandbox elements and is purely kinetic, your typical VN format.

Saves from the ancient F95 release wont work. All versions seem to be free to download. You guys might want to look at screen shots and some of the videos he provides to gleam more info and understanding. Dev seems to be focusing on Itchio and has stopped coming to this thread.

:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Galandar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the DEV's Itch.io page is a little confusing.. There seems to be 3 versions of this game.

1 - TP: The Class Next Door [Free Version]:
2gb in size despite claiming to be 1gb on the download link. This version is the F95 version but its up to episode 22 and was updated in December 2022 while the F95 version is episode 8, or 14 episodes behind in content! So tons of new content.

2 - The Class Next Door:EX [Free Version]:
2.7gb in size despite claiming to be 2gb on the download link. This EX version is claimed to be the free roam version of his game (the original F95 one? it already had free roam though right?) It is described as NOT as new game, but a new SEASON with many gameplay changes. I do not know if it follows the same naming/update episode convention but its at Episode 11. Updated December 11 2022.

3 - The Class Next Door:EX2 [DEMO]:
985mb size, kinetic novel version of EX without free roam. Also says it continues the events of the EX version. Idk if that means its just further ahead in development or if EX is now halted and moved to EX2 from now on. New gameplay changes to account for this. Updated March 2023.

I am not sure what to make of this so I guess I will just play them all. Game 1 seems to be the OG F95 release, just with alooooot of updates and new content. Game 2 seems to be the remake of Game 1 he always wanted but its with free roam sandbox stuff that a lot of users didnt like in the Game 1 so I am not sure what he means unless I am missing something or misinterpreting things. Game 3 seems to be the latest and one he is actively working on and the version of EX game 2 but WITOUT the free roam sandbox elements and is purely kinetic, your typical VN format.

Saves from the ancient F95 release wont work. All versions seem to be free to download. You guys might want to look at screen shots and some of the videos he provides to gleam more info and understanding. Dev seems to be focusing on Itchio and has stopped coming to this thread.

:unsure:
I think at this point I'm no longer interested in trying to play the game. The dev keeps switching game formats like a baby's diapers. If he ever figures out what he actually wants to do with the game, I might come back to it.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I think at this point I'm no longer interested in trying to play the game. The dev keeps switching game formats like a baby's diapers. If he ever figures out what he actually wants to do with the game, I might come back to it.
I think EX2 is the definitive version now. Its the most up to date, most recently updated, and has had several updates between December 2022 and March 2023 while the other versions were last updated in December. I could be wrong. Ill be replaying the OG game updated to episode 22, then trying EX with free roam and EX2 without the free roam and comparing. I have nothing better to do today anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think EX2 is the definitive version now. Its the most up to date, most recently updated, and has had several updates between December 2022 and March 2023 while the other versions were last updated in December. I could be wrong. Ill be replaying the OG game updated to episode 22, then trying EX with free roam and EX2 without the free roam and comparing. I have nothing better to do today anyway.
Meh, but EX was "the definitive version" . . . until it wasn't. It's laughable at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Raxac and cxx
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes