2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
ahh, noob question but what should I download from that codec link? I mean it's showing 6 blue links under a parent directory, which one do I need to download?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Hmmm, I've read some of the reviews and they talk about how the game does not have very good Character Development, story, logic and other language related topics.
What's it like at the moment? I'm not asking for John Steinbeck level of writing, but i am asking for at least a 20 year old with at least an iq over 20 level of writing.
Anyone know if it is trashy writing or decent?
Well, there really isn't enough content yet to evaluate storytelling skill. So far it's establishing setting and introducing the characters. There isn't really any conflict yet. The only big decision so far is whether to focus on the daughter or on the other girls . . . So far anyway, you can't really do both . . .

Grammar is a bit rough, but Dev acknowledges that English is his second language, and in general, it's comprehensible.

I'm liking it so far, but it's not one of my favorite games yet. I'd recommend you download and play it through to see for yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ahh, noob question but what should I download from that codec link? I mean it's showing 6 blue links under a parent directory, which one do I need to download?
and maybe this

if you use windows, if mac then this . .tar.gz are for linux.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Nice word salad.

A kinetic novel IS a type of visual novel. Just because it doesn't have the element of choice to influence the story doesn't make it any less of a visual novel. It's just not your type of visual novel. But to say it isn't a visual novel is dishonest.
Well, if you're being pedantic, then sure. But nobody seems to have any issue with contrasting a visual novel with a kinetic novel. I did stress I was comparing the two and it was obvious that by VN I meant a "choose your own adventure" type. I didn't call it CYOA because it's rather pejorative.

In the same vein, do you commute by car or by bus? The common definition of a car is that it's a passenger automobile sitting up to 8 people, but the correct (pedantic) one is that car is synonymous with automobile/self-propelled vehicle.
How pedantic do you want to be?

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.

The following options will display special events and/or increase stas with the selected character.
Make sure to pick the given options on the decision prompts or menus in the game.

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Mrs. Smith:
1-She's hot.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Joan:
1- She's my daughter.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Miss Evans:
1- Compliment.

-No changes from episode three to episode four.-
Does this mean Joan or Smith can't be romanced on the same path? :(

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You have to start a new game.
Old saves wont work; recently I added a ton of code, from variables to sideimages.
Start a new save and use Ctrl key to skip.
With the changelog as described, I've started a new game. Ctrl isn't working to skip, however. It's almost like the game thinks I've never played it before. [sigh] Spacebar spam, here I come....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just found this game and I am impressed, love that it is a slow burn instead of having a ridiculous sex scene every 5 minutes. I am looking forward to watching the progress you make on this game.

Reactions: arimfan and 9thCrux

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Majory made a huge jump in the list of girls to go after in the last update only to in one fell swoop throw it all away in the next update and moves herself right out of the running completly. Guess I'll have to start looking for a replacement girl now. Maybe Amy will take her place instead.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I have to download an additional program to watch a animation within your program? Nope done with this. It wasn't interesting enough to make me take the extra step.

• Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am not sure I cared for the part of this update where the MC says "the entertainment industry has turned into a biased political tool" that "want to push their own views on the public, telling people what to think, how to act and what to say." The dev is free to spread his particular political opinion through his game if he wants to. However, this is probably going to turn off a lot of people who don't subscribe to this line of thinking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can't wait till this is in the game and active.
In game tag applied.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
a1fox3

Pretty sure that is already in the game and active. If I remember correctly you have to be on the Tiffany route and have enough points for those to activate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3

Pretty sure that is already in the game and active. If I remember correctly you have to be on the Tiffany route and have enough points for those to activate.
There is only 3 choices in the one I downloaded yesterday and I tried the first time to be nothing but the Tiffany route.
I guess I will get the walkthrough and see where I went wrong.

I chose the first 3 and I did not get the last 2 options. (4 and 5 never came up.)

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Okay now something happen the first time I played and I just did a speed run and now I am getting 4 and 5 to show up.

Incest tag now applied.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well they really haven't done anything incesty yet to get the tag. The one is just a dream.
MC is groping her in the bath and in the dream still counts for the tag.

Just like fake pregnancy and dream sex with a pregnant women gets the pregnancy tag in MM.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any cheats/mods/saves?
The walkthrough is all you need.

Very few choices in the game so far and if you follow the walkthrough for the girl you want then you get the girl you want.

There is not very much content sex wise in this VN, groping in game and BJ and start of an anal scene in dreams.

Nov 25, 2017
The walkthrough is all you need.

Very few choices in the game so far and if you follow the walkthrough for the girl you want then you get the girl you want.

There is not very much content sex wise in this VN, groping in game and BJ and start of an anal scene in dreams.
thanks, i was about to ask what sort of shenanigans i could find myself in the current build

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes