2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I am not sure I cared for the part of this update where the MC says "the entertainment industry has turned into a biased political tool" that "want to push their own views on the public, telling people what to think, how to act and what to say." The dev is free to spread his particular political opinion through his game if he wants to. However, this is probably going to turn off a lot of people who don't subscribe to this line of thinking.
Is going to turn off people who fail to see reality and facts even if they bite them on the nose?
Good, I have plenty of those people polluting my game thread with troll posts and shit talking. I would be delighted to see those individuals go away and staying away.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I have to download an additional program to watch a animation within your program? Nope done with this. It wasn't interesting enough to make me take the extra step.
A bit of knowledge...

Reactions: Tarakis

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
what exactly am I supposed to download in Webm, and where and how do I install it?
and maybe this

if you use windows, if mac then this . .tar.gz are for linux.
It seems like that page can be confusing...
I guess I will need to add some kind of guide on the front page. :unsure:

Done, check the front page if you still trying to install the codecs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarakis

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never had to download anytihng to watch a webm file. I did have to download some codec files so that I could view WEBP files in windows photo viewer and after downloading the codec's they also appeared as photo's as well before clicking on them.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Is going to turn off people who fail to see reality and facts even if they bite them on the nose?
Good, I have plenty of those people polluting my game thread with troll posts and shit talking. I would be delighted to see those individuals go away and staying away.
A Faux News watcher, I mean Fox News (just a typo.)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I never had to download anytihng to watch a webm file. I did have to download some codec files so that I could view WEBP files in windows photo viewer and after downloading the codec's they also appeared as photo's as well before clicking on them.
Webm is not supported by default on Windows:

Additional information:

At some point you installed a codec pack, even along a new media player, you just didn't know those specific codecs were included.

I guess some people already have them in their system, but not by default.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a shame this game doesn't let you have a Harem Route. I mean SURE the Daughter is super cute and had great Tits, but What if I want her and Joan or Marjory at the same time? Lame ... Now that I think about it, it's kind of stupid to introduce SO MANY pretty girls and NOT have a Harem route.

ep4074.jpg

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
With the changelog as described, I've started a new game. Ctrl isn't working to skip, however. It's almost like the game thinks I've never played it before. [sigh] Spacebar spam, here I come....
No need for spacebar spamming. Just set "Skip" to "Unseen Text" in options and you're set. The reason why the game won't skip those lines by default is because the file containing them was edited for errors and now contains actually unseen text.

Slow burn?... More like a big tease. Not even in dreams?
I'm sure the MC doesn't have blue balls, they implode long ago. :ROFLMAO:
As opposed to fucking your daughter's brains out in the first two minutes of the game. That would have been an instant turn-off for me. At least there's a lot of sexual content in the dreams, no point complaining about lack of it in the lucid part proper*.

I have to download an additional program to watch a animation within your program? Nope done with this. It wasn't interesting enough to make me take the extra step.
I'm not sure when, but I never needed to download codecs.
Same here -- I think maybe VLC added codecs to the system, but IrfanView doesn't let me watch webm videos, even though they play just fine in the game.

a1fox3Pretty sure that is already in the game and active. If I remember correctly you have to be on the Tiffany route and have enough points for those to activate.
I think a1fox3 meant that it's not in the lucid storyline. Dreams don't really count for cause and effect in the game*.

It's a shame this game doesn't let you have a Harem Route. I mean SURE the Daughter is super cute and had great Tits, but What if I want her and Joan or Marjory at the same time? Lame ... Now that I think about it, it's kind of stupid to introduce SO MANY pretty girls and NOT have a Harem route.
I'd rather have 11 nice story lines to play through that were properly tested and are fleshed out with nice graphics instead of having 2047 (2¹¹-1, 2¹¹ if there's a story line where the protagonist remains single) potential story lines that don't interact nicely with each other, are buggy and there's zero content for them because it'd be impossible to render over 2000 variants of the same scene with girls included or not -- and over 2000 variants is actually easier than adding alpha channels to characters and coding their positions and precedence on screen.
There are ways to drastically limit the number of potential routes. One is making sure that some girls rival each other for MC's affection and will both break up with you if they're both love interests, but it's still extra coding, and honestly, 2047 is excessive, but even 100 is excessive work that takes away development time.

I do agree it would be nice to have at least a couple of harem routes, like Tiffany+anyone else or like Miss Evans+Miss Smith. These would have nice dynamics to them :>

[*] One thing that bothers me a bit about dreams is how the MC doesn't ever comment on them nor do they have any bearing on his behavior later on or attitude towards girls he dreamed of.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Will choices be brought back?? It's a good game but the beginning you have these great choices then they stop? You get the Marjory scene no matter what at least he says he'll think about it but you get the teacher dream whether you flirt (compliment) or not no sense have a dream about someone your not interested in? Kind of feels like it two different parts you have this great story and choices then turns into no choices free for all just doesn't feel right for the character. Don't mind it being a slow burn good story and choices make the difference hoping choices come back and no more meaningless dreams? Teacher dream good but should only get it if you've shown interest in her. Looking forward to seeing how this goes great potential

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Hey 9thcrux I really like you game and I have a question , are you going add harem route or not

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay, I'm confused. Last version of the game I could have sworn the Principle of the school was a Dwarf. Now she is normal size? Am I missing something?

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
When will episode 5 be available at this site. It's the only site where my Paypal works :cry:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When will episode 5 be available at this site. It's the only site where my Paypal works :cry:

Did you try this one it took my paypal on another dev.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
As opposed to fucking your daughter's brains out in the first two minutes of the game. That would have been an instant turn-off for me. At least there's a lot of sexual content in the dreams, no point complaining about lack of it in the lucid part proper*.
A lot of sexual content in dreams?
I have followed two paths in this game the daughter and Joan, in which there are three dreams. With the daughter or with Joan, (not counting the steak) there is really only one with each of them, the others are with characters that really don't interest and In both cases it ends just before the good stuff starts, or MC can finish and release some "tension".

I have no problem following the true story being a slow burn, but what is the reason for blocking the content in dreams with that wakey-wakey?
I don't want a lot of sex all the time, the story looks good to me, but the constant cutting of the scenes (in dreams) stops being funny, after the first time, I have counted three and I have not played the path of director Smith, but I imagine that there is another one.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
A lot of sexual content in dreams?
I have followed two paths in this game the daughter and Joan, in which there are three dreams. With the daughter or with Joan, (not counting the steak) there is really only one with each of them, the others are with characters that really don't interest and In both cases it ends just before the good stuff starts, or MC can finish and release some "tension".

I have no problem following the true story being a slow burn, but what is the reason for blocking the content in dreams with that wakey-wakey?
Because there's only so much content that 9thCrux can render and add to the game in a month?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Will choices be brought back?? It's a good game but the beginning you have these great choices then they stop? You get the Marjory scene no matter what at least he says he'll think about it but you get the teacher dream whether you flirt (compliment) or not no sense have a dream about someone your not interested in? Kind of feels like it two different parts you have this great story and choices then turns into no choices free for all just doesn't feel right for the character. Don't mind it being a slow burn good story and choices make the difference hoping choices come back and no more meaningless dreams? Teacher dream good but should only get it if you've shown interest in her. Looking forward to seeing how this goes great potential
Yeah, that groping in a locker was a turn off and completely out of character for a teacher-student relationship. I think the reason was lack of time and I hope 9thCrux will fix that and let you choose between at least three options:
1. Sorry, this is inappropriate (no romance with Marjory, can keep friendship)
2. Wow, Marjory, this is nice, but I really don't think we should do that (just to keep in character, I hope this can keep the romance option up)
3. Hell yeah, let's do it! (same as it is now, but I really hope it will eventually have consequences)

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes