2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're missing the point, most of the images are already there, why not finish the scene? No, instead he cuts them right before the end...
Yes most of them are there but you forget that this is one way to build suspense for his game.
Most of it is dreams and being woken up right at the good part just like a real dream, it happens.

The groping of the daughter is just the start and I can't wait till the next update.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well you're right, I'm sure he has a good plan for his game, I think we all want in some way that something is more to our liking and we forget the creator's point of view. It's a good game anyway, I hope to see more of it.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, that groping in a locker was a turn off and completely out of character for a teacher-student relationship. I think the reason was lack of time and I hope 9thCrux will fix that and let you choose between at least three options:
1. Sorry, this is inappropriate (no romance with Marjory, can keep friendship)
2. Wow, Marjory, this is nice, but I really don't think we should do that (just to keep in character, I hope this can keep the romance option up)
3. Hell yeah, let's do it! (same as it is now, but I really hope it will eventually have consequences)
A few points worth mentioning:
No, Marjory's event it is not completely out of character for a teacher-student relationship, they're in college not in high-school.

Also in episode five Marjory's event has requirements:

Python:
if Mar == 10:
        call marjlocker from _call_marjlocker

else:
        mc "You have feelings for me?"
It means that you have to follow her route to have access to that scene, in episode four the scene didn't have any requirements, now it does, and it is only the first pass; I will be separating the routes even more so you don't see any other route events but the one you're following. That will be in future releases.

And yeah, the options you mention can be a good way to go about it. :unsure:

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
It just stays on "Processing" and doesn't go through..The other site works though so something is crazy.
Check my page, I added the option to get episode five there.

Oh, I just did, I hope the new game version is up and running.
Here:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
9thCrux

Is there going to be a harem route?
3 or more love interest?
It does not need to be all the women but 3 would be nice that include the daughter.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Will choices be brought back?? It's a good game but the beginning you have these great choices then they stop? You get the Marjory scene no matter what at least he says he'll think about it but you get the teacher dream whether you flirt (compliment) or not no sense have a dream about someone your not interested in? Kind of feels like it two different parts you have this great story and choices then turns into no choices free for all just doesn't feel right for the character. Don't mind it being a slow burn good story and choices make the difference hoping choices come back and no more meaningless dreams? Teacher dream good but should only get it if you've shown interest in her. Looking forward to seeing how this goes great potential
Yes, there are plenty of new choices coming in new releases, there are two choices you need to make to get Miss Evans dream scene... well that is in episode five. I will be adding more choices and separating routes even more in future updates.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Hey 9thcrux I really like you game and I have a question , are you going add harem route or not
No.

I'm going to add a gallery to see unlocked scenes, so even if you're going for a new girl you can enjoy past route's scenes. That will be further down the line.

Reactions: Hones and Mikedazz1

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Well I think instead adding different routes for different characters, it would be great if you add single (harem ) route and let players decide which girls they want to go with or at least keep daughter on all routes as lovers. Because daughter's uninvolved is feel like something is missing.
But whether you decide I am definitely going to stick with your game and one request please don't add NTR .
P.s. it will be great if you create discord server for your game .

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know I said this several times but i can't help myself. Please, more Daria!!!!! :love: :love: :love: She is 11/10.
And Tiffany with braids was amazing too.

Great Job Dev!!

Reactions: 9thCrux

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
While the writing is a bit rough and exposition-heavy, I love the characters and above all - changing hairstyles and outfits! I've always wanted games to do this more, and it's done wonderfully here.

Reactions: tazaaron

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I liked Tiffany's new look it suits her well I wish more devs would do the same with their models and change the hairstyles now and again I've never known a woman to stick with the one hairstyle :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and 9thCrux

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I know I said this several times but i can't help myself. Please, more Daria!!!!! :love: :love: :love: She is 11/10.
And Tiffany with braids was amazing too.

Great Job Dev!!
Yeah, Daria is great and all, but i like too see more joan. because she has very little content so far , and i like her very much

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, Daria is great and all, but i like too see more joan. because she has very little content so far , and i like her very mutch
Psst...
Ask fotogaik to vote for her in the subscriber's polls, he holds story and dreams voting rights.
Tier 3 ($10.00) supporters and up, they hold voting rights for game content. ;)

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Well I think instead adding different routes for different characters, it would be great if you add single (harem ) route and let players decide which girls they want to go with or at least keep daughter on all routes as lovers. Because daughter's uninvolved is feel like something is missing.
But whether you decide I am definitely going to stick with your game and one request please don't add NTR .
P.s. it will be great if you create discord server for your game .
No harem, and don't worry about NTR this game WILL NOT have any NTR, Netori, or Cheating.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No harem, and don't worry about NTR this game WILL NOT have any NTR, Netori, or Cheating.
I am not surprise (positively or negatively) about not NTR, but no Netori or cheating? This may be just a misunderstanding on my part about the words but let me ask:
If there is no Netori: all love interest are single?
If there is no cheating: no chance to pursue multiple girls at the same time?

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I am not surprise (positively or negatively) about not NTR, but no Netori or cheating? This may be just a misunderstanding on my part about the words but let me ask:
If there is no Netori: all love interest are single?
If there is no cheating: no chance to pursue multiple girls at the same time?
I think that's the main reason why the dev chose not to make a harem, the fidelity will be the same on both sides. I also think it fits in with how the MC is, and for all he suffered in the past.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes