Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Society had abandoned me.

I worked all day, but all I could think about was feeling up girls on the train.

Nobody would ever understand.

And so, I decided to throw it all away for a chance at satisfaction...

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Here is a Cheat Engine Table for the game. Includes:
  • Time Freeze (bound to numpad * , zero time to advance using numpad / if player controller enabled)
  • Value Freeze
  • Global Values (money, followers, hp
  • Player Speed Multiplier
  • Part Sensitivity Multiplier (version 2)

Side Note: I was also able to get SugoiOfflineTranslator working with some effort for offline translation. I think the game by default uses google which I block so the MTL was fairly incomplete without it working.

Edit: Updated 4/23

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
yea unless it talks you into commiting suicide or divorcing your wife,thats just 2 of the things that chagpt has done in the past few weeks
Again? I could have sworn it was just last month or something where a dude was convinced to kill himself so AI can save the planet or something.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I only want to know when does this girl appears, or if need to do something so she can show up View attachment 2566245 View attachment 2566245
The right way is buy a game and register it on game menu. Then that girl will be appeared.
Another way is make a folder and file on %LocalAppData%\Beelzebub\ folder.(to emulate it like above)
Wanna not buy a game, I recommend to you use cheats.

Chuting

Oct 14, 2018
The right way is buy a game and register it on game menu. Then that girl will be appeared.
Another way is make a folder and file on %LocalAppData%\Beelzebub\ folder.(to emulate it like above)
Wanna not buy a game, I recommend to you use cheats.
How can i use the cheats, is there any guide on what exactly do i need to do after i create the folder?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I know i'm asking for spoils here but i got a question.
I manage to get a girl horny, right ? I follow her to bathroom or wherever she's going. A CG ensues.
Are there no animated sex scenes where you interact ?

Edit: Yeah i don't think this game is for me. I'm sure it scratches certain tastes but god damn. I thought this was gonna be like This . In the link i posted you can have sex for longer on the train and so much more. Maybe i'm impatient and i'm missing something with this game.

Last edited:

unnecessary

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me or give a guide where to go find them after I depleted their first bar to trigger a scene?
The milf and the skater girl just disappears and I dunno where to find them in the station since they just go poof and I can't follow or track them down
tried going through anywhere leaving the station puts me in my room
which one is the skater girl, again?

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Good ending for yukaba hyuga
Chat with her until she mention there is stalker following her, make her pussy tight state then follow her , a story progression ensured, chat with her after that, next day, the MC suggest that going to Yotsuya station at night then go outside the station and will gather the evidence of stalker, next day the MC collected the evidence at cyber cafe and prompt you to put that evidence into yukaba hyuga during molest stage by stealing her bag, after that, chat with her once more and proceed to good ending

slut ending hyuga, just 3rd dialog all the way

Good ending for nagisa housono
Chat with her until she mention she is getting call from creditor , make her pussy tight, then follow her, a story progression occur , chat with her and next day ,the MC said at kanda station have a law firm that help her problem, proceed to go there and go outside the station, the law firm will advice u to buy book , after the buy book period ,during the night, go station 1 then follow housono until she go out the station, follow her , then a progression occur then , chat with her once more than u got happy ending .

slut ending , just 3rd dialog all the way

Reactions: nonames95

Fuckingbreak

Aug 22, 2020
Hi Iwould like to ask how to use the cheat table

Here is a Cheat Engine Table for the game. Includes:
  • Time Freeze (bound to numpad * , zero time to advance using numpad / if player controller enabled)
  • Value Freeze
  • Global Values (money, followers, hp
  • Player Speed Multiplier

Side Note: I was also able to get SugoiOfflineTranslator working with some effort for offline translation. I think the game by default uses google which I block so the MTL was fairly incomplete without it working.
I

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly though, the gameplay is pretty repetitive. Once you get the hang of it, you realize that you're just going the same shit over and over again. You could probably do like 3 or 4 routes at a time, which is at least 3 playthroughs for a bit of incoherent MTL story. And that's if you've correctly followed the guide. I went in blind on realism mode, got what I'm dubbing the maidenless ending, and all I got for it was some skill XP. On that note, never pick realism mode. It's pointless. I can't figure out the life of me how some of the skills are supposed to work, like the one that lowers suspicion. I recommend people waiting for a more complete translation unless they enjoy reading nonsense,

Reactions: neeiin
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes