jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
how do you unlock the skill that reduces elbow damage ? The Japanese guide mentions something about clicking a URL, but I couldn't quite follow

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
This grind is insane. The follower gain for more money is so tedious, ive hit the time wall twice, new game with buffs, and still can only manage a few thousand followers.

Also, does anyone know what the "follower" amount on the train does? I feel like it should help you, but I still have insane amounts of vision lines I have to dodge, when 90% of them are my followers.
Use the steal skill to make money faster.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
hello, sorry but i absolutly understood nothing of how we use the trenslation patch, could one person only explain in one message and put the link to this message somewhere? thanks you.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Short of keeping your hands to yourself like a responsible adult, is there any way to stop the more violent girls from beating the crap out of you?

From what I can see, and using MMORPG terms some of the girls can hit you with either a Damage over Time effect, or with burst damage. The DoT is manageable enough: there's a distinct sound when it happens, and one of the skills can be activated to end the effect. The burst damage effect hurts like hell though. I know there are skills that can heal you, but at least for skills like the one that can revive you, it both has limited uses and also raises Suspicion when you use it.

Is there a better way to deal with it, or do you just have to heal through it?

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Short of keeping your hands to yourself like a responsible adult, is there any way to stop the more violent girls from beating the crap out of you?

From what I can see, and using MMORPG terms some of the girls can hit you with either a Damage over Time effect, or with burst damage. The DoT is manageable enough: there's a distinct sound when it happens, and one of the skills can be activated to end the effect. The burst damage effect hurts like hell though. I know there are skills that can heal you, but at least for skills like the one that can revive you, it both has limited uses and also raises Suspicion when you use it.

Is there a better way to deal with it, or do you just have to heal through it?
Ive found healing and getting the Str bonus under the study video helps. less frequent. in addition, once you start corrupting them (higher lust) i think it slows down a bit.

Here is my save. Not a lot unlocked, but pretty good following, the 100k suit, with 5/5 rotar for 5 videos, and a lot of maxed videos. (this is for the MTL version)

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
how do you unlock the skill that reduces elbow damage ? The Japanese guide mentions something about clicking a URL, but I couldn't quite follow
Edit: The elbow protection is from the delivery girl, got lost in translation...
Go through the fall route on the conductor girl, Wakaba Kyuragi. You'll also get some useful speed skills (switch front/back) and move faster. The switch front and back skill is great when there are too many lines, many go away when you use it. To get the skills from the other girls you need to take the happy route to the penultimate message, and don't reply with the happy response, choose a different one, then follow along with the fall route.

Last edited:
Reactions: jabbawock004

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Weird i went with fall route on their dialogue but can't seem to unlock the skill from their chat log.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes