raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Is there a debug mode for this? I know there is it for the first one and I tried it in this one but it doesn't come out to modify the time and that part for me is more important since time is short and if you have to put things in there is almost no time to act and enjoy

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I was able to unlock Zenmyo Tsumei
Go to the directory
C:\Users\????\AppData\Roaming\ベルゼブブ
Make a copy of the file 満車率300%2.dat and rename it to 満車率300%.dat

Reactions: MrHands

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.
How do I unlock galery wiith this mod?

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I wrote this quick guide up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if there is any interest in guides to the other girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Golgom

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is it mandatory to install bepinEX if I want to use the stop time? since with the 1 n it was missing
cheat plugin is working on BepInEx.
If fail to load BepInEx, check 2 point.
1. Is ReiPatched ? BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
2. IS any multi-bytes characters are in the game path ? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Train Capacity 300 II")

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
cheat plugin is working on BepInEx.
If fail to load BepInEx, check 2 point.
1. Is ReiPatched ? BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
2. IS any multi-bytes characters are in the game path ? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Train Capacity 300 II")

The version that I have does not have reipatched, I have looked in all the folders and I did not see that.
So how do I use it to modify the time?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The version that I have does not have reipatched, I have looked in all the folders and I did not see that.
So how do I use it to modify the time?
Do you seen the help-box on game loading ? (as below)
1687582018934.png
If not seen, the plugin is not loaded. 'cause what I said that 2 points.
If you're using game folder on windows's special folders(ex. "Downloads", "My Documents", etc), the absolute path has your account name of windows. "download" -> "c:\Users\{your account name}\Downloads\". So I said that try move the game folder to another place. to c: or d:. try it.

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
Hey why if I play the 1.23 version, the game broke after the first day? No heroine spawn. Do I copy the standalone DLC to the main game and overwrite everything???

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
I test now on
version. It's working ok.
download a version that says: 0.23.5.26 and 1.26.6.15
and in this the debug mode does not work
If I install bepinex, will it work or do I just screw up the game?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes