Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
someone how to get the happy ending of Hyuga? I'm in the penultimate tweet but I only went out to see the stalker and nothing happened, I don't know if I did something wrong or what else do I need to go to the last tweet, which is the one from the police if I'm not mistaken?
I posted a guide under name of Yukaba Hinata

PSIBUSINESSMAN

Jun 8, 2023
Getting the gamer girl is literally impossible, I've done all other chicks but when I get hearts on her and exit the station to attack her she's nowhere. Even if I go somewhere to check, I don't get the "damn, she's not here"-dialogue but just normal shops etc

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Getting the gamer girl is literally impossible, I've done all other chicks but when I get hearts on her and exit the station to attack her she's nowhere. Even if I go somewhere to check, I don't get the "damn, she's not here"-dialogue but just normal shops etc
Gamer girl's H-scene locations are:
1. Toilet
2. Outside
3. Platform
4. Platform

ryan_viken

Jun 29, 2023
I got it mostly working.
I have a problem where the messages with 【{{A}}】are not using the supplied text for translation.

EDIT:
I figured it out, I didn't understand the name substitutions.
When I changed those to match up it works!
I have an issue with this as it is not using the supplied text for translation. How did you change it to match up and work?

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I have an issue with this as it is not using the supplied text for translation. How did you change it to match up and work?
The MC's name is defined in the settings menu (same place where you change the language).
What you choose there should match what you have in the _Substitutions.txt file

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
I posted a guide under name of Yukaba Hinata

yes, I saw it. but although I have the three scenes and the stalker thing came out after that no matter how hard I look in the bag, nothing comes up and neither the next scene nor the last message from the police comes up, I don't know if I did something wrong

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
yes, I saw it. but although I have the three scenes and the stalker thing came out after that no matter how hard I look in the bag, nothing comes up and neither the next scene nor the last message from the police comes up, I don't know if I did something wrong
Did you get off the train at the night valley station and exit though the ticket exit?

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Did you get off the train at the night valley station and exit though the ticket exit?
Yes, and I got the scene of the stalker but after that I only get the following tweet, which is the penultimate but nothing else comes out. Yes, I get a second stalker scene but when I go to do it on the train it doesn't follow or another tweet comes out

ryan_viken

Jun 29, 2023
The MC's name is defined in the settings menu (same place where you change the language).
What you choose there should match what you have in the _Substitutions.txt file
Weird not too sure what I'm doing wrong here but I'm mainly having issues with【{{A}}】. I even used the default name given in _Substitutions.txt file to change the name in the settings menu.

Edit: Ok I had figured it out already. I used the Actual name instead of Last Name & First Name in the settings menu before.

Last edited:

Siegfrid24

Apr 28, 2023
How do you undress one of the girl in the traion , got a few ending with Mc having several skills maxed but even with max pink i can't get to the next step for exemple on "butt" i will have touch but never rub or more even though me and girl are maxed so what am i missing?
thanks

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.
sorry friend, you don't know of this type of cheat that is for the first? I would like to use him if possible xD

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
How do you undress one of the girl in the traion , got a few ending with Mc having several skills maxed but even with max pink i can't get to the next step for exemple on "butt" i will have touch but never rub or more even though me and girl are maxed so what am i missing?
thanks
The mechanics of the game are not intuitive, but once you understand them they work good.

If you hover over a hotspot (like body part or skill icon) it brings up a circular menu, you hit a key to change the power level of the command.
W is on the top: (level 1 power)
A is on the left: (level 2 power)
S is on the bottom: (level 3 power)
D is on the right: (level 4 power)
Q can also appear: ===)) power

For undressing it takes 2 stages the first is 'S' and second is 'D'

To use a skill that buff the moves it requires 4 steps
1. hover over the skill icon and press the key for the power level
2. click the icon to activate the power
3. hover over the target and press the same key for the new buffed command.
4. click on target to use buffed command.

Example Shimuken.ch level 2 buffs the 'A' on the breast.
1. hover over the Shimuken Icon and hit 'A'
2. click the Shimuken icon
3. over over the breast and hit 'A'
4. click to use buffed command.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Yes, and I got the scene of the stalker but after that I only get the following tweet, which is the penultimate but nothing else comes out. Yes, I get a second stalker scene but when I go to do it on the train it doesn't follow or another tweet comes out
Once I get the notification message after the 7th message
I followed Hygua, with 『aroused vagina state』, outside station.
Next day I exit train at Yotsuya (Night Valley) and exit station through ticket gate.
Next investigate Hyuga's bag. A message pop up.
I also answered the 8th (penultimate) message with the middle choice.
Then I triggered an H-scene and got last message.
Responded to the last message, went to bed, morning game over.

I suggest starting over, like jump on the tracks and continue, ...

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
The endings for Mei and Mugi are the same triggers.
Happy end triggers on last day if 4 H-scenes where triggered.
Pleasure fall end triggers (if no happy ending) if toys where used on 10 different train rides.

The grand ending triggers if you have sex with the Teen, Conductor, Delivery girl, Party girl and Gamer girl and complete wife's happy path.

Siegfrid24

Apr 28, 2023
The mechanics of the game are not intuitive, but once you understand them they work good.

If you hover over a hotspot (like body part or skill icon) it brings up a circular menu, you hit a key to change the power level of the command.
W is on the top: (level 1 power)
A is on the left: (level 2 power)
S is on the bottom: (level 3 power)
D is on the right: (level 4 power)
Q can also appear: ===)) power

For undressing it takes 2 stages the first is 'S' and second is 'D'

To use a skill that buff the moves it requires 4 steps
1. hover over the skill icon and press the key for the power level
2. click the icon to activate the power
3. hover over the target and press the same key for the new buffed command.
4. click on target to use buffed command.

Example Shimuken.ch level 2 buffs the 'A' on the breast.
1. hover over the Shimuken Icon and hit 'A'
2. click the Shimuken icon
3. over over the breast and hit 'A'
4. click to use buffed command.
Thanks finally got it, it should have been obvious , i guess i got lost with the weird UI and translation, now i can properly molest thoses poor girls...

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes