Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
is there other beelbub translated games ?
if so ,plz type link
Here is a link to their previous game: Konbini Shoujo Z + Patch for Errors The game mechanics are much easier than for Train.

OnlyH machine translated this for us (me) and we fixed all errors we could find.
Steps:
Download Link from page 1 from the linked forum, download japanese language emulator, download the latest fix patch. (all in Forum)
Install language emulator and open game per right click as Admin with Local Emulator Japanese. Enjoy

Last edited:

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
The hell is with that Aoba route? Why the hell do we have to nearly finish nurse route before being able to play Aoba, wtf??
From what I can figure? I think it has to do with Aoba's (at the time) Fiance being a doctor, but the engagement ends up getting called off.
Btw does one has to play all scenes for Day AND night to unlock gallery?
Oh, thank god no!
What does this " (夜鷹/Night hawk)" mean?
That was the auto-translation of one of the station names. The current translation I have for it is Yotaka.
But mine on PC says: Rejection, Resignation, Debauched (which I actually prefer tbh)
That's my translation for it, and I'm glad you prefer it. I just hadn't separated the autotranslation and the gallery menu until now. I've gone ahead and attached it, but you may need to check the translations from PutraAK to make sure there aren't any conflicts.
"Rejection, Resignation, Debauched" are the MTL one
Other way around. Honestly, "Desperation" makes much less sense than "Resignation." And I felt "Debauched" was a more fitting synonym than "Horny."

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
From what I can figure? I think it has to do with Aoba's (at the time) Fiance being a doctor, but the engagement ends up getting called off.

Oh, thank god no!

That was the auto-translation of one of the station names. The current translation I have for it is Yotaka.

That's my translation for it, and I'm glad you prefer it. I just hadn't separated the autotranslation and the gallery menu until now. I've gone ahead and attached it, but you may need to check the translations from PutraAK to make sure there aren't any conflicts.

Other way around. Honestly, "Desperation" makes much less sense than "Resignation." And I felt "Debauched" was a more fitting synonym than "Horny."
So the doctor who got the molester video was the fiance of Aoba? That would be hilarious ngl...

Ah I see. So wait in Yotaka. Now the guide makes sense.

Yea. Resignation and debauched are more fitting. Sounds nastierer also fufufu

Btw your text files always look weird so my editor cant read them and it starts MTL as soon as i open the game. Here is what it looks like

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
So the doctor who got the molester video was the fiance of Aoba? That would be hilarious ngl...
I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think so.
I think it's more that the doctor belonged to the hospital Mizuho belonged to. Mizuho's extra scenes basically are about the MC putting the media in contact with Mizuho so she can report on the shady crap that's going on there.
It's a bit hard to decipher currently, but Aoba's twitter posts say the engagement was called off because of "papakatsu," or basically sugar daddy. Whether it's because Aoba has a sugar daddy (I kinda suspect not), or because her fiance is a sugar daddy for someone, I'm not sure...
You need to be on the train until it gets to that station, yes.
Btw your text files always look weird so my editor cant read them and it starts MTL as soon as i open the game. Here is what it looks like
...Dafuq?
:cautious:
Okay, let's try this. Just extract the included file directly into the translation text file.
And, yeah... If none of the files in that folder have a translation for the line the game is looking at, then it auto translates it and adds it to the auto translation file.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
So that is how the others think about it. Will update it on my end.

your editor can't read japanese encoding for some reason. one possibilities is that you don't install Japanese pack, but i'm not sure that is a solution. i use notepad++ to edit and monitor MTL adding new text with it.
1667316978089.png

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
your editor can't read japanese encoding for some reason. one possibilities is that you don't install Japanese pack, but i'm not sure that is a solution. i use notepad++ to edit and monitor MTL adding new text with it.
Nah, I looked at the file from the post that was being talked about, and it was all gibberish for me, too. It might be there were some problems with the site's encoding. Hopefully compressing the files fixes it.

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
1667317624138.png
not sure if i check the wrong file or this is the same file he have problem with since i can open it just fine.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Okay, let's try this. Just extract the included file directly into the translation text file.
And, yeah... If none of the files in that folder have a translation for the line the game is looking at, then it auto translates it and adds it to the auto translation file.
by the way, is this zip file is your lastest translation or it's just a part of it?

edit: not sure how to quote the file

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
by the way, is this zip file is your lastest translation or it's just a part of it?
Just a partial. It has the gallery, the date numbers you did, my touch up of your ribbon menu, some UI elements, and the tutorial/prologue.

I'm currently working on getting all of Nozomi's things translated, but it's taking longer than I'd like... I officially hate Japanese onomatopoeia.

Capchungz

Aug 10, 2019
anyone know how to unlock hatsumi lewd ending?? (the train condector girl)
ive read some guide back there, but cant get a grasp about when should i switch the good>lewd ending tweet

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
cant get a grasp about when should i switch the good>lewd ending tweet
Easiest is probably right from the start, since the lewd ends don't have any extra scenes. Almost every tweet up until the last few have an option that will switch to the other branch.
But I definitely recommend seeing the good ends first, because it provides a bit of context for most of the routes.

cooltunes444

Aug 20, 2019
Alright, Im pretty proficient about gaming/modding on here but I KEEP getting caught within the first 5 min. I wait till capacity on the train reaches high and then no clue what to do next. Let me know if I'm missing anything. I feel like a dodo.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Downloaded the latest gallery, but it seems that there are still a few characters without scenes unlocked. Does anyone have an up to date 100% save?

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Hey namtap032892 and PutraAK, at one point I started my own translation. Without any knowledge of Japanese, this is purely based on DeepL and Google and what made sense to me in the game.
Maybe it saves you guys some work, maybe not. Do with it what you will.
I will be waiting with bated breath for your translation, I know how much effort it takes. So keep up the good work, you guys are champions!

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Hey namtap032892 and PutraAK, at one point I started my own translation. Without any knowledge of Japanese, this is purely based on DeepL and Google and what made sense to me in the game.
Maybe it saves you guys some work, maybe not. Do with it what you will.
I will be waiting with bated breath for your translation, I know how much effort it takes. So keep up the good work, you guys are champions!
Your translation is interesting.

r:"^所持金: ([0-9,]+)$"=Money: $1 (i need to edit the line. for some reason it always change to :( )
I have problem with using this function in the past, i might try to test it again.

About the translation, looks like you are more familiar with English language than me. I will read it slowly when i have free time IRL.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes