Vain Rose

Oct 16, 2017
I just bought the steam version

well, the translation is better than MTL (well ofcourse its official release LOL), BUT there are no JK girls in this game ....

maybe it's because Steam policy ? Is there any way to insert the JK girl in the game or am I missing aditional Patch from the developer to patch those JK girl ?

anyway, I bought this for Aoba, but still. it feels like an incomplete game without JK girls....
You need to download a patch and install it

Reactions: Krnekdo

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Ah thanks for correcting me, i don't want to spread misinformation.
I just wanted to clarify how things work in case you didn't know. Somebody has to buy it, that's the simple truth of the matter. Cracking is a separate issue for games with DRM, those usually are higher profile because it isn't worth for some indie dev or HRPG, to waste money on such extras, that will get circumvented in a matter of time regardless.

Anyway, I don't want this to be interpreted as a lecture or something, especially not on a pirating site of all places. We're not exactly paragons of morality here. Besides, you already pointed out that it will take a while, typically between 1-3 days and you weren't wrong. Usually the more popular games get shared quicker, but this particular title might represent a slight hiccup...

For instance, I'm sure you're familiar with Kagura Games, right? Well, their last 5 titles are being sold for between $8 and $15 a piece. Train Capacity 300%, published by 072 Project, is currently being sold for $54 at a 10% discount. The silver lining is that there are currently 221 players reported in game on SteamDB, so it is actually selling and not all is lost.

And just as I'm typing this reply, I see a new post...

I just bought the steam version

well, the translation is better than MTL (well ofcourse its official release LOL), BUT there are no JK girls in this game ....

maybe it's because Steam policy ? Is there any way to insert the JK girl in the game or am I missing aditional Patch from the developer to patch those JK girl ?

anyway, I bought this for Aoba, but still. it feels like an incomplete game without JK girls....
I don't know much about the game or 072's policy. Do they typically employ patches like Otaku Plan & Kagura Games? Does the game feel stripped of content? The only thing that I think I'm aware of, and do correct me if I'm wrong, is that this game has a bunch of DLC. Perhaps that wasn't included, if the JKs were part of it? Anyway, thanks for your contribution. Thoughts and prayers for your wallet.

tough love

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I just wanted to clarify how things work in case you didn't know. Somebody has to buy it, that's the simple truth of the matter. Cracking is a separate issue for games with DRM, those usually are higher profile because it isn't worth for some indie dev or HRPG, to waste money on such extras, that will get circumvented in a matter of time regardless.

Anyway, I don't want this to be interpreted as a lecture or something, especially not on a pirating site of all places. We're not exactly paragons of morality here. Besides, you already pointed out that it will take a while, typically between 1-3 days and you weren't wrong. Usually the more popular games get shared quicker, but this particular title might represent a slight hiccup...

For instance, I'm sure you're familiar with Kagura Games, right? Well, their last 5 titles are being sold for between $8 and $15 a piece. Train Capacity 300%, published by 072 Project, is currently being sold for $54 at a 10% discount. The silver lining is that there are currently 221 players reported in game on SteamDB, so it is actually selling and not all is lost.

And just as I'm typing this reply, I see a new post...

I don't know much about the game or 072's policy. Do they typically employ patches like Otaku Plan & Kagura Games? Does the game feel stripped of content? The only thing that I think I'm aware of, and do correct me if I'm wrong, is that this game has a bunch of DLC. Perhaps that wasn't included, if the JKs were part of it? Anyway, thanks for your contribution. Thoughts and prayers for your wallet.
That's what I am wondering too, is the DLC included in this release? They really put a lot into this game over time.

Reactions: TheUnknownable

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
That's what I am wondering too, is the DLC included in this release? They really put a lot into this game over time.
I'm glad that I wasn't wrong at least about the DLC part. Considering the ridiculous price for a H game, I wager that everything's included. If not, well... looking at the sales numbers on SteamDB, they got away with it.

What are the JK girls?
Also, no uncensor patch?
Apparently there's a patch on their website that adds back the JK character(s) which was likely deemed problematic by Steam, but it doesn't look like it uncensors anything at all. People don't seem to be too thrilled in the Steam comment section.

NinaSuki

Jun 3, 2024
严厉的爱,帖子:14114404,会员:2947740 said:
这也是我所好奇的,这个版本是否包含 DLC?他们确实花了不少心思在这个游戏上。
[/引用]
是的,它包含所有 DLC。在 072project 中,它被称为世界版本。除了官方指南,其中记录了所有路线的列车时刻表数据,在 072project 上售价 0.95 美元。:哭:

NinaSuki

Jun 3, 2024
Krnekdo,帖子:14114104,会员:10118 said:
我只是想澄清一下事情的运作方式,以防你不知道。总得有人买,这就是事实。破解是带有 DRM 的游戏的另一个问题,这些游戏通常更受关注,因为对于一些独立开发者或 HRPG 来说,浪费钱购买这些额外功能是不值得的,无论如何,这些功能很快就会被绕过。

无论如何,我不希望这被解读为一场讲座或其他什么,尤其是在盗版网站上。我们在这里并不是道德典范。此外,你已经指出这需要一段时间,通常需要 1-3 天,你没有错。通常越受欢迎的游戏分享得越快,但这个特定的标题可能代表了一个小小的障碍……

例如,我相信你对 Kagura Games 很熟悉,对吧?他们最近的 5 款游戏售价在 8 到 15 美元之间。072 Project 发布的 Train Capacity 300% 目前以 54 美元的价格出售,折扣 10%。好消息是,目前 SteamDB 上报告的游戏玩家有 221 人,所以这款游戏确实在热销,并不是一切都失去了。

就在我输入这条回复的时候,我看到了一篇新帖子……

我对这款游戏或 072 的政策不太了解。他们通常会像 Otaku Plan 和 Kagura Games 那样使用补丁吗?这款游戏是否感觉缺少内容?我唯一知道的(如果我错了请纠正我)是这款游戏有很多 DLC。如果 JK 是其中的一部分,那么可能不包括这些?无论如何,感谢您的贡献。为你的钱包祈祷。
[/引用]
确实,072project 上有一个可供下载的补丁,其中包括三个 JK 角色。

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Gonna wait paitiently on someone uploading the Steam version since it seems to be a decent translation. Waited to play this one since the original MTL was so bad. Hopefully we don't wait long.

Reactions: TheUnknownable

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
How do i install the uncensored patch properly? I've tried several times but it's still censored.
From my understanding, you can't. The patch adds back school girl aged characters that present a problem on Steam, and that's all. You can see by the previews on their site that it remains censored. That will be $54, please.

Reactions: im_blind

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It's a shame. mosaic still present in Steam version. I'd buy it even with that insane price if the game release uncensored.

What about uncensored patch in first page? what are uncensored with this patch ? also can I drop it on Steam version ? if it does maybe I will buy it.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes