PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
He's right any way to fix it?
that's intended. she is from DLC 1, so you won't be able to progress if you just start out. just go molest the other girl (non DLC) and get some level (maybe lv 50 at least?) first before attempting for DLC content.

if you curious who is DLC and not

Base game:
Nozomi Mugi (brown hair adult woman)
Hikari Shukugawa (blonde JK)
Mizuho Hakui (pink hair nurse)
Aoba Isurugi (airline worker)
Kodama Kasose (straight black hair JK)
Yurika Fugetsu (Ninja girl)

DLC 1:
Fuyumi Aoi (short hair with white dress, same train with Nozomi)
Toki Osabe (Blue Hair JK, new player often try to molest her when underleveled)

DLC 2:
Asaka Yashima (red hair adult woman)
Hasumi Isuki (train conductor in the title screen, quite annoying to molest unless you came prepared)

Reactions: zmbr

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Mhh, do I have to put the text files and information of the girls in some folder? How can I access them? Only with a safe file?
the same folder with auto translation txt. A normal notepad works if you want to access it, but i recommend using notepad++ instead.
1667062706486.png

Reactions: Jeycii_

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I made cheats(?) and bug fix. (Game version independent)

Append 1 version(06.14) have a bug.
Bug is not appeared at japanese.
If you change the type of locale to "japanese", The bug is disappeared.
But I made this bug fix and cheats to plugin.

Cheats
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Recall event bugfix. (Append 1 ver)
  • Press F10 : Call Memories Full - May be this function has bug. Not all galleries(?) are opened. I just call "MemoriesFull()".

This plugin runs on BepInEx. So want to use it, you must install . (You may have a x64 version of game. Use )
If you installed it correct, run game, then "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is created by BepInEx.
Copy "Mansha300_kuroyuri.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
enjoy it.

If next game update would not fixed event bug, no problem.
hi, do we still have to install your bugfix even with last version of the game to be able to get ninja girl ? bc i already played the game few times and i always saw her intro event but i don't know if it's enough, i never tried to approach her.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hi, do we still have to install your bugfix even with last version of the game to be able to get ninja girl ? bc i already played the game few times and i always saw her intro event but i don't know if it's enough, i never tried to approach her.
If you want to meet ninja girl, use plugin or another way is in this thread. (may be I saw)
It checks "%AppData%\ベルゼブブ\" folder's exists of "超速くノ一クロユリ.dat" file. If exists, ninja girl appeared.
plugin is cheating it.

Reactions: kiava

ftamas88

Oct 28, 2021
Ohh, I wish I've seen your post before all my manual console tweaks :/ Unfortunately I am mainly web-dev, not game dev (Golang, Python, PHP, Java), but if you have a link to some useful tutorials, how to hook up the console with the engine with a custom DLL with this BeepInEx, it would be appreciated :eek:

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
that's intended. she is from DLC 1, so you won't be able to progress if you just start out. just go molest the other girl (non DLC) and get some level (maybe lv 50 at least?) first before attempting for DLC content.

if you curious who is DLC and not

Base game:
Nozomi Mugi (brown hair adult woman)
Hikari Shukugawa (blonde JK)
Mizuho Hakui (pink hair nurse)
Aoba Isurugi (airline worker)
Kodama Kasose (straight black hair JK)
Yurika Fugetsu (Ninja girl)

DLC 1:
Fuyumi Aoi (short hair with white dress, same train with Nozomi)
Toki Osabe (Blue Hair JK, new player often try to molest her when underleveled)

DLC 2:
Asaka Yashima (red hair adult woman)
Hasumi Isuki (train conductor in the title screen, quite annoying to molest unless you came prepared)
ah ok thx

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
the same folder with auto translation txt. A normal notepad works if you want to access it, but i recommend using notepad++ instead.
View attachment 2132233
So I create a text file and name it "Bag Interaction" and copy paste the translation to it. Ok Thank youu.
Is there a way to look up all of the collected information of the girls in a gallery? Or do I have to collect all data of them via gameplay?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
thanks for the input since both language is not my primary one.

that file is translating this menu
View attachment 2127089
for just 痴漢, i translated as "molested" since it's a parameter in H-counter
for 口内射精=Drunk Cum, originally i want to write "Shallowed Cum". But the text will overlap other text and i don't know how to resize the font nor properly use _Substitutions.

for these:

do you have a better possible translation? i'm not familiar what you call this in english

as for 囮捜査官=Decoy\nInvestigator, it's for Osabe Toki (DLC 1 blue hair). personally i think she is a decoy from her twitter chat. haven't properly translate it since it's a sidetrack during Hakui Mizuho translation + grinding for her CG (haven't got full save from namtap032892 at the time)
Possible names for her profession could be.
Air Hostess
Flight Attendant
Stewardess bit this is obsolete/old fashioned and not used anymore
Personally i Like flight attendant more

Reactions: PutraAK

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
So I create a text file and name it "Bag Interaction" and copy paste the translation to it. Ok Thank youu.
Is there a way to look up all of the collected information of the girls in a gallery? Or do I have to collect all data of them via gameplay?
unfortunately, nope. it reset every playthrough.

Reactions: Jeycii_

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
anyone know about onomatopoeia or the sound effect text?
having a hard time since i'm not sure how to translate onomatopoeia of sex scene into english word.

btw, here is the current progress of translation. it's up to the pink nurse. i also edit some of the skill tree description and name. little progress for the H-scene because the above issue.

if you find typo and mistranslation, please mention it.
Completely ignore the onomatopoeia, western audiences don't care about this in a game a with sound and it's wasting your useful talents, just write "sounds", maybe in italics for any noises. Thank you for your efforts, I know it's a lot of work.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is there an official GAME OVER in this game or is it repetitive if you don't do anything wrong?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
everytime something triggers an end, you get to start anew as newgame+ if i understood correctly
I recently had a GAME OVER. Maybe I misunderstood it, but according to the story, a lady threw herself in front of the train and then the game was over or game over. Don't know if you've had it before.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I recently had a GAME OVER. Maybe I misunderstood it, but according to the story, a lady threw herself in front of the train and then the game was over or game over. Don't know if you've had it before.
I may be wrong but I think that this one you get wheneever you failed to trigger any other ends and too much time pass.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You... don't even need to max out all the skills, tbh...
Just unlock the first level of every skill in Groper (other than the last one), unlock all the skills in the other styles, max out the skill that gives you a sight line shield, the one that increases sensitivity gain, and the one that increases money from videos (probably not necessary, though), then distribute the rest of the SP however you want. (Increased speed on platform and in train, an extra point or two in the skill that swaps front and back, and a few in the skills that reduce sight lines are my recommendations.)
The description of the skill are confusing me a lot. Could you make a Screenshot of that skill tree distribution you mentioned, pls?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
that is true, but not a fun playthrough unless you are trying to speedrun.
Do you know which skill is meant when nam says: Sight of Shield? Does he mean the skills on the right of Stand Do? Which removes "gazes"?
Also what does it mean "use skills from another style?"

Im a bit lost with skilling the tree...

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes