Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

nonotown

May 25, 2020
yep keeps crashing on pc and think i deleted build 14 if someone has build 14 or lower pls send because that worked with pc and i want to see if it is my pc doing wierd or is the update

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
The game looks good but i can't use the main teleport, it just keeps teleporting me to the cabin when i want to go to the unknown signal. Does anyone have a solution for this ?

Verpine

May 22, 2018
The game looks good but i can't use the main teleport, it just keeps teleporting me to the cabin when i want to go to the unknown signal. Does anyone have a solution for this ?
You have to select the unknown signal in the nav computer. Then left click and hold on the teleporter till it activates

Reactions: Fanwin

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
You have to select the unknown signal in the nav computer. Then left click and hold on the teleporter till it activates
I know, that's what i'm doing. But the teleporter just bring me on an another part of the station, always the same position; the cabin

Sans titre.png

OptimalRealm

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks man, but for some reason, I can't find her there...is yours also build 15 version?
She is there, just have a low chance to spawn, you probably have to try at least 7 or 8 times. Just teleport to scout ship, unlock the bridge and run to the outside wall, take a look inside and if you don’t see her, teleport out and repeat again. The whole process only take 10 sec and u don't have to fight anyone

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
One thing you can try is to enable all locations in the cheat menu(cheats are available in the option), and see if you have the same issue teleporting to other areas.
Thanks for the help friend, but i also tried all the others locations and the problem is still the same. Every time i want to teleport, it get me to the cabin of the station; at the exact same location

I also tried on the free Patreon version, and even there i still can't teleport

OptimalRealm

Sep 25, 2021
Thanks for the help friend, but i also tried all the others locations and the problem is still the same. Every time i want to teleport, it get me to the cabin of the station; at the exact same location

I also tried on the free Patreon version, and even there i still can't teleport
I'm out of ideas then, kind of sucks because this game has huge potiential if you into that kind of fetish. What if you build something on the spot you always get teleported to?

Gattsthebranded

Oct 19, 2021
Anyone tried to check it with intel iris Xe? It is not crashing- but a lot of light bugs when rotating camera - mostly getting black screen )

Jul 30, 2017
how do you make sex happen in this game? strap on? I can't acquire men from the ship
You can buy a strap-on blueprint that can be equipped as clothing by a female from the Market planet, or create a man through uh... I forget what the thing is called. Bioprinter or somesuch?

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
You can buy a strap-on blueprint that can be equipped as clothing by a female from the Market planet, or create a man through uh... I forget what the thing is called. Bioprinter or somesuch?
yea it's the bio printer. 3d print you a bbc to fuck your girls.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
anyone else not able to use the bio-printer? every time I select it it just says' only replicants can placed here'

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes