Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Hopefully the developer will include some alien impregnation or something and the specially bred tentacle offspring can be sold at the market

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Hopefully the developer will include some alien impregnation or something and the specially bred tentacle offspring can be sold at the market
there are gates inside the main ship? lobby where they could be used as maybe a alien creature prison and another where you could have a personal room where the bot can have his way with the captured females would also be cool if the alien creatures can breed females to make female alien hybrids

Reactions: glooglooking

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
there are gates inside the main ship? lobby where they could be used as maybe a alien creature prison and another where you could have a personal room where the bot can have his way with the captured females would also be cool if the alien creatures can breed females to make female alien hybrids
Yeah, totally, i mean they've already got those tentacle creatures going...so why not go down that route?

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Just tested this and the concept is pretty cool ! Reminds me of stationmaster, actually wondering if it s the same guy tbh.

I hope this gets some support long term cause it could be pretty awesome.

UI is a bit clunky and i m not a fan os using male copies for sex training. Would rather have liked some robotics fuck machine or tentacles stuff.

Also, being a robot is pretty cool as an idea, but it would be amazing to have a "human" character as well to use the slaves yourself. Or, maybe have the possibility to add some kind of sex toys to the robot ?

Anyway, good job so far dev !

Reactions: DeadsRaven

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Strange, the milk produced by the samples, doesn't worth anything and if you try to sell it, it's gonna be at a loss, does anyone know what kind of modules /training is needed for the samples to get a better price? thanks

ned digger

Feb 23, 2019
So... initially I thought the mouse cursor was invisible but then I realized its made of 8 pixels in a plus pattern which just so happen to be the same color as the floor.

Interesting way to make your game unplayable.
Same issue here, am I missing something?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The cursor is a pretty big aiming reticle (crosshair with two circles) on Windows 10 (game windowed to something like 900p). White, too. Unsure what's going on if the cursor is a tiny yellow cross.

PS The OP says OS support is Windows only, so that might be the problem, if you're on Linux or other OS.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Same issue here, am I missing something?
Yes, try my patch.

The cursor is a pretty big aiming reticle (crosshair with two circles) on Windows 10 (game windowed to something like 900p). White, too. Unsure what's going on if the cursor is a tiny yellow cross.

PS The OP says OS support is Windows only, so that might be the problem, if you're on Linux or other OS.
On my "Windows XP" Wine prefix, that "pretty big reticle" consists of 8 pixels spaced far apart that have the same color as the floor.

1631021189351.png

Fortunately there are a lot of modders on this forum (like me) capable of changing things.

I created a patch that will reset the cursor back to system default. Instructions:
  1. Install BepInEx per official instructions, see:
  2. Download and extract attached patch to <game>/BepInEx/plugins (create folder as needed).
  3. Play.

ned digger

Feb 23, 2019
Yes, try my patch.

[snip]
Duh, I feel like an idiot for not mentioning I'm running Pop OS and running the game through Lutris. After extracting the Windows version of BepInEx to the game root folder, running the game via Lutris does not create the config files it's supposed to. How do you have your prefix set up to allow it to run?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Duh, I feel like an idiot for not mentioning I'm running Pop OS and running the game through Lutris. After extracting the Windows version of BepInEx to the game root folder, running the game via Lutris does not create the config files it's supposed to. How do you have your prefix set up to allow it to run?
I'm not familiar with Lultris but the general principle should be the same. In order to use BepInEx with Wine you need to add an override for winhttp and set it to load the native version first. Below you can see the override I added by running winecfg. BepInEx uses a modified version of winhttp in order to enable modding for Unity-based games. Skipping this step means BepInEx does not get loaded.

1631039497801.png

ned digger

Feb 23, 2019
my DUDE
you are a freakin' hero! The mouse works perfectly now B)
Now that I can actually make my way into the game proper, I've hit another bug - most of the pop-up dialogue boxes are missing text. Any thoughts on this?

also, Someone should edit the OP post to include this fix.

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
my DUDE
you are a freakin' hero! The mouse works perfectly now B)
Now that I can actually make my way into the game proper, I've hit another bug - most of the pop-up dialogue boxes are missing text. Any thoughts on this?

also, Someone should edit the OP post to include this fix.
Its a Unity thing, instead of using the Windows Fonts subsystem the Unity devs decided to load font files manually. Install corefonts into your prefix. With Wine and winetricks this is trivial, Lultris probably has something similar.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
You control a little lusty Robot who decided he wanted to become real boy.
"Greatest girls hunter in the galaxy."

- A robot of culture

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It'd be nice if there was a way to mark prisoners for sale from your ship. Having to pick them up (in batches of three) and teleport down to Tradepost each time is a pain.

The money-grind is a huge pain early on.

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
It'd be nice if there was a way to mark prisoners for sale from your ship. Having to pick them up (in batches of three) and teleport down to Tradepost each time is a pain.

The money-grind is a huge pain early on.
I find the easiest way is to change the clothing to "Alliance Standart Uniform" in the Humanoid Storage Tubes when I check their stats & features with that display, dressing differently the ones I want to keep for training. If they look like they came straight off the scout ship, off to the black market they go.

Agreed the initial money grind is annoying, but if you can only capture 4 the first time around selling off a few and making a few laps through the scoutship can set you up pretty well for the tentacle world mission & it's sizable payout. The "replacement bot" machine starboard-aft of the ship will let you upgrade your carrying capacity if you stand close enough, click on it, and have enough cash.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes