Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Leafcat

Dec 11, 2017
How do you lower will? I got the caption but I can't get the starmap out of her until her will is lowered.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 583509

Overview:
You control a little lusty Robot who decided he wanted to become real boy.
"Greatest girls hunter in the galaxy."​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-27
Release Date: 2021-08-21
Developer: GoodBadRobot
Censored: No
Version: Build 15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

eskrevista thanks for the link

View attachment 583513 View attachment 583514 View attachment 583515 View attachment 583516
This should be a monster or mechanical tag not a male protagonist. False lead, thumbs down.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
So... initially I thought the mouse cursor was invisible but then I realized its made of 8 pixels in a plus pattern which just so happen to be the same color as the floor.

Interesting way to make your game unplayable.

Reactions: brattlebob

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The tags seem bare, no anal? no big anything? no slavery or other related tags? Is there just not alot of content in it?
As far as we know, what you see here is what we (might) get so far since the entire game revolves around capturing, brainwashing and "training" your slaves. Expecting any of the major story or kinky set pieces? Not in here sadly.

Most of the costumes aren't even usable during sex training due to them blocking "essential" pathways. In other words, cockblocked by clothing (sensical, but dumb in a sci-fi game lol)

Ghorgoth

Jan 24, 2018
How do you lower will? I got the caption but I can't get the starmap out of her until her will is lowered.
Use the brainwashing machine, you can clic on the icon to select which program to run on the subject. Took me a while to notice.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The tags seem bare, no anal?
There is *sort of* anal. You have to use one of the creatures that you get from the tentacle planet and a terrarium.

EDIT: And now somehow my save is corrupted, the robot starts floating in space with no way to get onboard the ship.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
what exactly is new?
im not starting a new save for a game i finished if it's only a minor update.

bok köftesi

Feb 27, 2021
There is *sort of* anal. You have to use one of the creatures that you get from the tentacle planet and a terrarium.

EDIT: And now somehow my save is corrupted, the robot starts floating in space with no way to get onboard the ship.
Mine too, waiting for a fix i guess.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So correct that there is no way to get more biomass other than going to the same station over and over and loot those few crates that has some?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Killing the tentacle dogs on the tentacle planet will get you 100 biomass each.
Raid the scoutship to grab officers to sell immediately and buy barrels of the stuff on the black market.
Or use the cheat menu and get resources.

Stupidity

Oct 8, 2017
Interesting and fun game. At least after I turned off blur.
Problems:
1) walking into my own bullets...
2) The biomass training costs get super ridiculous considering how pointless they are?
3) Costume blocking sex is silly. Why even have a cow costume and a milking machine if you can't use both at the same time?
4) Somewhat annoying to only be able to change costumes in the tanks. Any machine should be able to do that.
Questions.
1) Is there any way to increase intelligence and willpower. If not there should be as Mistress is somewhat hard to get then. Also does mistress(Any trait) do anything? Or is it just a credit thing.
2) Futa still coming?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
where the heck is the evidence of the shuttle?
cannot find for the life of me...
must go forward until you find tentacle boss and speak with it, since you are not organic has no interest on you until you get aggressive, kill guards and talk again, scan nearby captured girls on tentacles and talk again, you can trade some materials for patterns for your terrary trainers

Last edited:

casper110

May 31, 2020
must go forward until you find tentacle boss and speak with it, since you are not organic has no interest on you until you get aggressive, kill guards and talk again, scan nearby captured girls on tentacles and talk again, you can trade some materials for patterns for your terrary trainers
on the desert planet? For the dude at the black market? or are those the same quest?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes