Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Playing build 15 from the link above and some of the text is missing. Like prices for buildings and quest objectives. Built the wrong thing and now have to grind for more credits. Edit: checked on build 12 and it's the same thing, no text on build prices and quest objectives.

Also, is everyone supposed to run into their own bullets? I've done more damage to myself than everyone done to me.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Playing build 15 from the link above and some of the text is missing. Like prices for buildings and quest objectives. Built the wrong thing and now have to grind for more credits. Edit: checked on build 12 and it's the same thing, no text on build prices and quest objectives.

Also, is everyone supposed to run into their own bullets? I've done more damage to myself than everyone done to me.
Something seems funky there. I don't remember having these issues, could you take screenshots?

Wittgenstein

Jan 11, 2019
The new version is literally unplayable for me, version 12 worked fine but 15 is all crashes. The screen flickers black when I zoom in and out, Im unable to use the first teleport because the game will always crash after loading. Spent 5 minutes with the new version, it crashed like 12 times. Also crashed a couple of times when opening the game.

Reactions: DiableFripon

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The new version is literally unplayable for me, version 12 worked fine but 15 is all crashes. The screen flickers black when I zoom in and out, Im unable to use the first teleport because the game will always crash after loading. Spent 5 minutes with the new version, it crashed like 12 times. Also crashed a couple of times when opening the game.
Seems like corrupted files could cause this sort of dramatic change as well (see old saves above). Did you extract v15 to a new path or into an old folder? Do you still have v12 or are you referring to when you last played it?

I tried v15 just to bugtest, and it's running fine in a new path with a fresh save.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Hello,

I had this problem before, it came from reuse of older saves.
Did you try with a new game ?
It was a new game, both on build 12 and 15.
I figured it out though. The game is not a fan of 16:10 resolution. Went from 1920x1200 fullscreen to 1920x1080 windowed and missing text appeared.

Reactions: brattlebob

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
This game needs more animation (both sfw and nsfw) and new missions like raiding for resources/slaves/techs with your own crew members (with limited number like 2 or 3 max) and the ability to biogenetically change/enhance your slaves/crewmember to be more diverse or something for better market price.

Reactions: Mal1 and Axis3123

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It was a new game, both on build 12 and 15.
I figured it out though. The game is not a fan of 16:10 resolution. Went from 1920x1200 fullscreen to 1920x1080 windowed and missing text appeared.
Good job!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How do I get Station Recovered Data #1 (required to build Humanoid Store Tube) ? I've been to the unknown signal and grabbed some officers.

EDIT: You have to grab the Captain.

Last edited:
Reactions: brattlebob

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
The tags seem bare, no anal? no big anything? no slavery or other related tags? Is there just not alot of content in it?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes