Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
Isn't there like a whole new planet?

One of the patch-notes says something about 'trash planet' which doesn't seem to be in the current version.
yes but im not that interested in new stuff to shoot at and capture, im waiting for new animations and things to build.

May 26, 2019
Looks to be an interesting game, but from what I'm reading here Build 14 is yet to be publicly released and said build has a new planet for exploring + other content.
I'll have to hold off on this for the time being, that is until Build 14 is uploaded here or elsewhere.

And before anyone asks, I don't have an account on patreon (nor do I want to make one) much less throw money there especially knowing what goes down in regards to the ones in charge of that website.

May 26, 2019
Do you mean the censorship?
That's right, but not just that;
They also wrote funny rules about them having the 'legal' right to tell you what or what not to do on a completely different website, and if you do something they don't like outside patreon you're instabanned. And more recently, some upcoming rule about them having the right to directly alter, censor, and/or delete your work with no prior notice based on their own judgment without having to tell you what they are.

Anyone using patreon as a source of revenue at this point in time are fools.

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Im confused, why when I try to extract map out of captain it said willpower requirement is not met, even though is already -10

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Im stuck now, Im at the point where u can use map to try to go to planet but it said don't have enough info data or smthng

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
Need more animations and more objectives. Can't wait to play build 14 when it is released to the public... or someone who have 6$ to to throw away.

eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
Need more animations and more objectives. Can't wait to play build 14 when it is released to the public... or someone who have 6$ to to throw away.
build 14 adds nothing of value. this game is like any other game developed by 1 person, you just have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: makeitso

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
He's pretty ambitious for a solo dev. His goals remind me a lot of fek's for Rack 2, but it actually seems that he works on his project regularly.

It would be nice if he broke content up a bit more so his patrons could be assured this isn't mostly smoke and mirrors.. but I'm still remaining fairly hopeful about this guy. It would be a shame to see this project tank. So much potential here.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey there ! Nice game and all but I'm a bit lost...I only have 3 quests (latest was tentacle planet) and I can't seem to find anything else to do, no new "captains" to train, planets to visit.
Am I missing something ?

Thx for your help

Soveliss

Jun 6, 2020
Hey there ! Nice game and all but I'm a bit lost...I only have 3 quests (latest was tentacle planet) and I can't seem to find anything else to do, no new "captains" to train, planets to visit.
Am I missing something ?

Thx for your help
The game is currently in alpha and is more of a proof of concept at this point, so that's about all there is atm the moment.

Reactions: mcv
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes