Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
Can some one tell me how to play this game? I dont know how to play the game? Quite stuck. Any video or walkthrough available?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The intro box has all the info you need. Get moving and interact with objects until you meet objectives (the thread probably has the answer to any specific problem, the game is very small still). You have infinite resources available in the cheat menu. Good luck. o7

Reactions: nm79

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Realtalk, I cleared the first map and tried looking for the captain, but couldn't find her until I finally snapped and checked literally every body, heh.
I guess I was expecting an actual boss fight, or have her taunt you or something.

thiccniccc

Jun 3, 2019
i have to hand it to ya its a good game but there are some issues with it that i am having some troubles with. Controling the bots gun is impossible. Whenever i try to turn around to shoot something the gun gets suck in the bots head. also the female upper body looks good but the bottom half and the hips look like a midgets body and im not really into that. Other then that its a good game.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How do i start a new game?
Try deleting your persistent data from the system folder. Go to %appdata% and search for "training" (should be under LocalLow\GBRG, as in GoodBadRobotGames(?)). To be safe, just move the folder first, and if that works, delete it.

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
Can some one tell me how to play this game? I dont know how to play the game? Quite stuck. Any video or walkthrough available?
I posted a walkthrough. Did you try a search in this thread for one or just post wanting one pointed out to you?

Took me some actual time to create and post it and some people are to lazy to hit that search. :cautious:

masterwizard

May 24, 2020
So quick question, what are the jawer and tentacle pupod dna for? con you make these items or are they placeholders?
cause i cant seem to find them in the menus to create or place them

Jan 29, 2019
goodbadrobot First of all, great game so far! Secondly I'd like to give the following feedback. The build menu could use an option to cancel the placement of an object and a rotation mechanic too. I hate it when I can't rotate something to fit hahah. Perhaps even a demolish function to delete a building (with refund of resources perhaps?). Lastly I noticed a typo in the brainwasher 3000: Motility: restricted (shouldn't it be Mobility: restricted?) If any of use could help with translations / fixing typo's just ask ^^ Glad to help. Lastly, I couldn't figure out how to build a teleport cell in the very beginning, until I found the button in the bottom left lol. Perhaps tutorial hints for the first quest could help? A highlight for the button you have to press or something like that.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes