Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
goodbadrobot First of all, great game so far! Secondly I'd like to give the following feedback. The build menu could use an option to cancel the placement of an object and a rotation mechanic too. I hate it when I can't rotate something to fit hahah. Perhaps even a demolish function to delete a building (with refund of resources perhaps?). Lastly I noticed a typo in the brainwasher 3000: Motility: restricted (shouldn't it be Mobility: restricted?) If any of use could help with translations / fixing typo's just ask ^^ Glad to help. Lastly, I couldn't figure out how to build a teleport cell in the very beginning, until I found the button in the bottom left lol. Perhaps tutorial hints for the first quest could help? A highlight for the button you have to press or something like that.
Hitting "R" for rotate, would be a good start. Tried that?
Literally on one of the first pop up screens when you start the game.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Build 14?
I surprised that it's been under wraps this long. Looks like build 12 was released on Patreon on November 25th, and the thread was updated here on December 29th. Considering that the creator isn't offering any free options, I'm not sure if any of his Patreon subscribers will risk leaking the download link. I'm not even sure what's in the update, since even the development roadmap and updates are locked behind a paywall. Everything I know about the game was already in Build 12.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Heres the patch notes for the newest version. I wont share the download link since the game is fairly cheap to get access to.

I am sharing them incase anyone wants to know if theres enough new content to validate their purchase (Seeing as this isnt a 1 time purchase of the game, only fair to let peopleknow if what they're getting is to their liking).

Alpha02.8 (build14) (update 10.04.2021)
(update 10.04.2021)
  • Fixed totally broken aliens terrarium
  • Tentacle planet collecting bug
  • Sexspot animation bug
  • Some modules bugs
Well, as I expected compiling the build did not go very well, but now everything seems to be working. Hurray!
During the play-test revealed a few old bugs that affect how to get skills in training, now everything should work correctly. But there are bugs that will be fixed later. Also I cleaned up the logs and now there will be no bullshit written there аnd if someone happens to have any error or crashes now can send me log file, it's placed in %APPDATA%\LocalLow\GBRG\TrainingSpaceStation\
And so here is a patch note:
  • Introduction of the Trashworld - can be visited immediately ‍ after receiving a starmap
  • Machine modules with visual displaying
  • More than 40 new skills
  • New Advanced brainwash machine
  • New ability to deep brain scan - some samples hide their dirty secrets
  • Cowgirl outfit
  • Raiders costume
  • Selling-Buying interface
  • The black market now has a separate shop
  • Units divided into conflicting groups
  • More girls visuals variations - most in the Trashworld
  • Help window reworked - I added a little description a sort of tutorial about the basic game mechanics, so far a lot of preliminary text and without pictures
  • And lots of other minor edits here and there
Known bugs:
  • Due to unfinished NPC's AI there is possible fun situation when NPC accidentally get shoot by his teammate (They don't usually shoot at their own teammates, but they can suddenly run and hit by a bullet) and then they start shooting at each other, this will be corrected in the future (It's so fun to fool the dumb tentacle dogs to bite each other)
  • Something weird with mohawk haircut shader it's sometime disappear, it's very strange because it's no different from the others
  • UI of the machines is not completely refreshed after finishing work, you need to close and reopen the window

GoodEveningTwitter1

May 11, 2021
Having an issue with progressing. I've captured the captain, but I can't build the brainwashing station. it says I need to recover the data or whatever, but I have no idea how to do that. I've checked the emergency computer and that only has upgrades for the robot and weapons. I've been trying to check the journal, but I think it's bugged because it only shows three boxes with the bottom one checked

Jan 29, 2019
Have you built the cortex extractor? You should build 3 teleport cells and capture other officers too (2 or 3 I think). That unlocks the cortex extractor and brainwashing machine.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Interesting game. Nice to hear about a new planet.

Guess we're two updates behind the patreon then?

olaf8311

Feb 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "overminder, publicación: 4893596, miembro: 3220061"]
1. Después de cerrar la misión en el planeta tentáculos, el capitán aparecerá en este [SPOILER = "imagen"]
View attachment 979614 [/REVELACIÓN]
[/CITA]
1. After you closed mission on tentacles planet, captain will spawn at this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game closes when it reached that part, help :(

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
True but there doesn't seem to be a build 13. Really thinking of subbing to the devs patreon but there doesn't seem to be much difference between 12 and 14.
Isn't there like a whole new planet?

One of the patch-notes says something about 'trash planet' which doesn't seem to be in the current version.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There isn't much to it from what I saw. Trash World just has bandits fighting one another (when they are not shooting at you).

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes