• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Jul 31, 2020
Like some other people, I get a black screen with music when launching the game. Tried a couple of things, but stil nothing. Also, any idea how to change resolution? I read online that by putting the prefix " -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720 " somewhere, most unity games should allow you to change the starting resolution, but can't figure it out.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I read online that by putting the prefix " -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720 " somewhere, most unity games should allow you to change the starting resolution, but can't figure it out.
Those are parameters. Example of use for Windows 10: .

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
You must prioritize extracting the captain's starmap, the amount of bio they give you at the beginning is little and if you spend it badly you will not be able to extract the map and you will not be able to get more bio, once you have the map, you can go to the black market to buy bio and plastic or sell girls to get money (there is a cheat button in the menu, you can use it to get money and bio, remember to make enough containers for bio and plastic)

A way to dispose of characters may be necessary, if you run out of space and use up all resources, you can't make room for the captain

It is necessary to implement a weapon upgrade or run, the plan with tentacles is very tedious-

It would be more natural if the planet of tentacles is not revealed until the black market vendor gives us the information.

The first ship appears on both maps, you could eliminate the first map by getting the second.

The room with the servers could be used for some tutorials, explaining that the will must be reduced to later be able to extract the map
Problem 1 & 2 could be solved with a recycler appliance either in the build menu or purchased from the black market where you could convert captured crew into a significant amount of biomass, likely less than it takes to print out a default-stat male. Maybe make it an upgrade module for the printer?

Using the server room / cortex storage for some tutorials would definitely be helpful.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You must prioritize extracting the captain's starmap, the amount of bio they give you at the beginning is little and if you spend it badly you will not be able to extract the map and you will not be able to get more bio, once you have the map, you can go to the black market to buy bio and plastic or sell girls to get money (there is a cheat button in the menu, you can use it to get money and bio, remember to make enough containers for bio and plastic)

A way to dispose of characters may be necessary, if you run out of space and use up all resources, you can't make room for the captain

It is necessary to implement a weapon upgrade or run, the plan with tentacles is very tedious-

It would be more natural if the planet of tentacles is not revealed until the black market vendor gives us the information.

The first ship appears on both maps, you could eliminate the first map by getting the second.

The room with the servers could be used for some tutorials, explaining that the will must be reduced to later be able to extract the map
The way to deal with the tentacles is fairly easy.

Stand waay out of range, use the number 2 gun. Shoot anything. By the time the first shot hits the dog the second shot should be on its way and then you can switch to the normal gun. Though, I do agree, it takes a while. Luckily, after talking to the tentacle, you'll teleport next to it there after.

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
tentacles are easy to deal with, but it takes a long time, especially the ones that look like dogs, they are very long.

By the way, the alien leader / boss has some strange mechanics, I guess they are things that can still be completed.
-In the back, where she has the hoods, there is a different color, you can take a girl out of it but it has nothing special.
-If you want to shoot the hoods of the alien boss, they break and throw the girls to that volcano behind the boss alin

kaisuwabara

Jul 17, 2020
i have a few questions..

1. does the captain not respawn ?

she has the best sprite for now and kinda want to fill the station with just her sprite , since i like her sprite a lot..

2. is there a quicker way to sell the girls or just the manually drag them 1 by 1?

3.i noticed my hp bar does not recover when returning to the ship..

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
i have a few questions..

she has the best sprite for now and kinda want to fill the station with just her sprite , since i like her sprite a lot..

2. is there a quicker way to sell the girls or just the manually drag them 1 by 1?

1: Seems like she doesn't respawn anymore like she did in previous versions.

2: You can carry 3 girls by default now instead of just the 1. You can also upgrade that limit in your base. There's a new machine that has upgrades.

3: Yeah I dunno what's up with the player HP, you'll respawn if you die, but I couldn't find a way to just heal yet.

Deadlyo

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock weapon upgrades?
Or capture scaner?

I can upgrade only teleports, LR transport and durability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ obraz_2021-01-09_192540.png

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
i have a few questions..

1: I've noticed in my game that the game seems to track the spawns on the scout ship. Meaning, if you capture an officer in a certain location and keep her on your ship, another officer will not spawn in that location until you've sold her off.

I've noticed this happening several times to me, but only with the scout ship. I'm not entirely sure that this happens for every spawn on the scout ship, or even that it happens every time. Can anyone else confirm this? Also, as overminder said, at least one npc with the captain's body type and hair will spawn on the tentacle planet every visit.

2: Like FruitSmoothie was saying, you can upgrade the amount of females that you can transport at once up to 10 at a time. It's somewhat tedious, but much less tedious with the upgrades. (Earlier build of the game only let you transport one at a time, which was a real nightmare, especially on the station)

3: Repair kits will heal you while on missions and in the ship. You can find them pretty often on the scout ship. You have to open your inventory to select them once you've found some. Also, reloading the game will restore your health to full, so I'm guessing that the lack of healing after a mission is simply a bug.

Anyone know how to unlock weapon upgrades?
Or capture scaner?

I can upgrade only teleports, LR transport and durability ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not everything is implemented yet. Some things only upgrade to a certain point, even though you can buy more upgrades for them (Station teleporter softcaps at 10 for example). Considering the state of the game, and that the machine is new to build12, pretty sure some of these are proof of concept / WIP.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I really like the core concept, but am reluctant to keep playing it in this rough a shape. Some voices would be great, and the combat is pretty bad right now. The game could also use a much better tutorial, since this is a fairly original idea, so there's not really a whole lot of previous knowledge the average player could bring to the table, say, compared to a third person shooter or VN or whatever.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
There's also free options (granted those two are free, well 7Zip is. WinRAR is Nagware with no penalty). I use Bandizip which apart from an ad on the main screen is otherwise free. There are also other options.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes