• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Apr 23, 2017
Just played through. Near as I can tell, I'm pretty sure that the upgrade terminal in one of the back rooms on your station and the small alien terrarium are definitely new. I think they may have added a new enemy to the tentacle planet (infested humans with blasters). I noticed that there are small tattoos on some of the female models (RNG, but they are particularly common on the more muscled ladies). I think Jerome has a new model. You can transpose more ladies around and that can be upgraded through the terminal in the back. Not sure if the Strap-on suit is new, but it can be bought off Jerome.

Can't think of anything else.
nice, thank ya didnt know about the upgrade thing

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Oh, last time I recall played 0.1.5u version or something. Let's see what has changed. Really like the engine performance. Online a lot of unity games it runs really nice here.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
Interesting game concept. I think this one has a lot of potential.
Took me a while to figure out that you can change the Brainwasher 3000 program to affect willpower. It seems like that is a question that a lot of people stumble upon early in the game and they can't progress to extracting starmap.
Might be worth adding that as an instruction somewhere.

Last edited:

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
This game has a lot of potential. It's still a bit empty but it looks good and it plays good. The missions are fun, just there aren't enough of them right now.

blargmacblarg

Aug 4, 2019
changelog?
Just played through. Near as I can tell, I'm pretty sure that the upgrade terminal in one of the back rooms on your station and the small alien terrarium are definitely new. I think they may have added a new enemy to the tentacle planet (infested humans with blasters). I noticed that there are small tattoos on some of the female models (RNG, but they are particularly common on the more muscled ladies). I think Jerome has a new model. You can transpose more ladies around and that can be upgraded through the terminal in the back. Not sure if the Strap-on suit is new, but it can be bought off Jerome.

Can't think of anything else.
For an exact "Changelog" for the latest build, dev makes it available for monies on their Patreon.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
For an exact "Changelog" for the latest build, dev makes it available for monies on their Patreon.
ok but someone posted the paid version.
so that same someone knows the changelog.

anyway doesn't matter. based off that comment im gonna wait for a few more updates.

Oct 17, 2019
why does this one reminds me on bonetown or bonecraft so much?

I gave it some hours of my time and need to conclude its fucking boring...
The fights are boring (cus they are easy), the gameplay is boring, the story is boring.

In its current state it has no replay value.

catch female, sell her on blackmarket, buy upgrades and proceed in the story, catch more females and sell them on the BM, after you can train the females sexually you can sell them for more money on the blackmarket...

so it is a catch, train, sell loop and that is boring.

you all give it a try and form your own opinion plz but for me it is a, I played it once game.

Jun 19, 2018
I think it's meant to cater towards the corruption/mindbreak niche.
It's refreshing to see content that's geared towards other fetishes.
I do have to admit it does feel a bit grindy in its current state. I ended up cheating out of curiosity to see what the "Cheat" button did so I was able to refill my biomass easily.
I believe that in a normal playthrough you'd have to rely a lot on buying biomass with credits on the trading post.

Oct 17, 2019
I think it's meant to cater towards the corruption/mindbreak niche.
It's refreshing to see content that's geared towards other fetishes.
I do have to admit it does feel a bit grindy in its current state. I ended up cheating out of curiosity to see what the "Cheat" button did so I was able to refill my biomass easily.
I believe that in a normal playthrough you'd have to rely a lot on buying biomass with credits on the trading post.
you can grind biomass on the tentacle planet.
also the middel bar in your device setting to train the females, has nearly no influence on the outcome of the training but cost tons of biomass, we talk about 1,5%-+ per hour. if I recall right it is the yellow one...

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys what am i doing wrong???
i got int 10 and willpower minus 10 YET i can't extract the starmap
1609618841662.png

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
True, but you can't go back and get the encrypted data. Gameplay is single-track linear and extremely frustrating without a full walkthrough.

You have to go to the Black Market to get info on the planet, but you lose the starmap at that point without any way to regain it. You must go to the Black Market, but then you have lost any way to get to the planet.

The game breaks if you get any single step out of the predetermined order the player gets absolutely zero info about, making others claims the game is playable without smashing the cheat button look like trolling.

Extremely frustrating setup here with highly restricted "playability", if I could read the Dev's mind for the single way to progress the Journal Missions they'd have a nice migraine right about now...

Last edited:

WhtvrWrks

Dec 23, 2019
You have to go to the Black Market to get info on the planet, but you lose the starmap at that point without any way to regain it. You must go to the Black Market, but then you have lost any way to get to the planet.
The tab on the right if for selecting the map (maybe multiple maps? just got the one so idk). You can select the map with the black market and the planet from there. You have to do this every time you travel which is annoying but there is a way. Unless I got you wrong, there you go.

I do agree that the game is very linear though... Interesting ideas but still way go to

DevQNull

Oct 19, 2020
The tab on the right if for selecting the map (maybe multiple maps? just got the one so idk). You can select the map with the black market and the planet from there. You have to do this every time you travel which is annoying but there is a way. Unless I got you wrong, there you go.

I do agree that the game is very linear though... Interesting ideas but still way go to
It's actually broken. If you extract encrypted info from any crew before the starmap, it's impossible to use the Core Extractor to pull the map, the start button is disabled. Also you can't get the encrypted info from the Captain after extracting the starmap as it's disabled even if you break her intelligence down to 1.

WhtvrWrks

Dec 23, 2019
It's actually broken. If you extract encrypted info from any crew before the starmap, it's impossible to use the Core Extractor to pull the map, the start button is disabled. Also you can't get the encrypted info from the Captain after extracting the starmap as it's disabled even if you break her intelligence down to 1.
Well that's one more thing that needs fixing then... I'm sure they'll come around to it, it's still in alpha

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
You must prioritize extracting the captain's starmap, the amount of bio they give you at the beginning is little and if you spend it badly you will not be able to extract the map and you will not be able to get more bio, once you have the map, you can go to the black market to buy bio and plastic or sell girls to get money (there is a cheat button in the menu, you can use it to get money and bio, remember to make enough containers for bio and plastic)

A way to dispose of characters may be necessary, if you run out of space and use up all resources, you can't make room for the captain

It is necessary to implement a weapon upgrade or run, the plan with tentacles is very tedious-

It would be more natural if the planet of tentacles is not revealed until the black market vendor gives us the information.

The first ship appears on both maps, you could eliminate the first map by getting the second.

The room with the servers could be used for some tutorials, explaining that the will must be reduced to later be able to extract the map

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes