• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Ok does anyone know how to get the milking station to work I got them at the levels their suppose to be but it isn't doing anything.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Ok does anyone know how to get the milking station to work I got them at the levels their suppose to be but it isn't doing anything.
Do your test subjects lactate?
You can only use the milking stations on lactating subjects.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
is there any body modification type work stations planned? say if you discover a woman with huge tits and you wanna reduce them or change the body shape from skinny to chunky or even hair style, hair color, and skin color changes or does that exist already?

povegosse

May 10, 2020
For those who do not know what to do
Note: when I say 'pess' I mean that you move to the object until its outline is white, press the left click and hold until the circle is completed

1.- put 3 capture units (in the build menu, in the last tab) I recommend putting them in a place with space (they occupy 1x1) when you capture a victim, it will appear at this point, you can only put 3
2.- press the teleporter (it has a legend that says target) selected unknown signal, now on that machine a spacecraft floats (or something similar)
3.-Go to the next machine and press, they will ask you to confirm if you want to teleport
4.-In the enemy ship, if you face and to the right you will see an object with a red light, press so that the map appears
5.-Explore the ship, when you defeat a character you can press on it, if it is a man you can only analyze it, if it is a girl you can capture it, the objects that are covered with an aura when pointed can be analyzed or used, tomato your time
6.-Explore until you find the captain (she is in a large room with several consoles) on her there is a label that says "captain" and has vitality 50, always appears in the same place, you must capture her
7.-Brainwash: use the brainwashing construction to reduce your intellect, the entire bar should be pink, in the upper left you can modify the time and other intent of the process, click the barin reactangle icon to see the other options
8.-whrn shes brain is fried, put it in the sexual training machine
9.-since the captain is submissive, put her in the cortex extraction machine, when she finishes you will have a new map(stramp) to repeat the hunting
Here is one !

Reactions: virusexe

povegosse

May 10, 2020
As for modification, it seems that giving traits is planned, such as "soaking pussy" or "dumb".
For customization, I think not yet ...

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
The part after you extract the star map is so freaking confusing wtf? wtf do i do/go now for tentacle planet or new location w/e?

EDIT:Omg okay..so theres a tab in Navitagion console lmao.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
This game has a lot of potential. Great idea, reminds me of a space version of Breeders of the Nephelym. Lots of fun, keep it coming!

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes