• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i love this game, easy to cheat with cheat engine hehe, plus the shawties some of them are smart asses, love it. only thing can't do is extract the brain, so waiting for next update. :cool::cool:

unless someone knows how to extract. also if you click option there is a cheat button, its quite nice

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get red of girls? I have too many girls and want to make more space
When you get the capability to go to the Black Market, you can transpose one of the girls, go there and put her in the tube by the Trader. Click again and you can sell her.

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
"Tentacle quest finish fix" You can finish it? I talk to the thing in the big area at the end, fight off the 2 infected and a beast that spawn in and nothing happens. Talking again just respawns the 3 enemies.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
how do you capture girls?

I played the first mission and all I have done is kill them. When I try to extract the dna it says no slots avaliable. I wish this game came with a walk through or a totorial.

I think it has possiblilities but I don't understand the game yet. Can someone help me understand the game?

reinman2001

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2019
how do you capture girls?

I played the first mission and all I have done is kill them. When I try to extract the dna it says no slots avaliable. I wish this game came with a walk through or a totorial.

I think it has possiblilities but I don't understand the game yet. Can someone help me understand the game?
The males are the only ones you can get DNA from, the females you cannot capture until you build the teleport cells. If you got to page 14, I did a walk-through.....

https://f95zone.to/threads/training-space-station-build-11-goodbadrobot.47743/post-3799150

Reactions: ForgottenMan1
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, i give up. How do you build things? I see the build menu and .... thats it. No build button found. dragging and dropping does nothing. Long-press does nothing. Right click does nothing. I just stare at the build menu and it acts like i can't build any thing.

Aug 24, 2017
The game is bugged out. I can't built any thing. I don't mean i don't know how, i mean all items in build menu are red, and can't be clicked on.

Any one know where the save file is to delete so i can start over? i suspect the save file is screwed up.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
The game is bugged out. I can't built any thing. I don't mean i don't know how, i mean all items in build menu are red, and can't be clicked on.

Any one know where the save file is to delete so i can start over? i suspect the save file is screwed up.
Find the .Sav file in the TrainingSpaceStation_Data folder in the game directory

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find any info on:

1. how you unlock the presumably tentacle level ZFM-4?
I'm getting "Need additional information"

Got it while writing this, so you have to ask the trader about the quarantine to get the mission to go to the tentacle planet.

2. I extracted the star map from the captain, but no matter how low I get her or anyone else's intelligence and willpower, the cortex extractor doesn't let me get the Encrypted Area. Is the encrypted area still disabled? I do have enough biomass.

3. I bought the three clothing options from the black market, do I need to get something else from there? The trader I got the clothes from doesn't have anything else important.

4. I can't change the Sexspot from oral to vaginal, the only option in the action menu is oral.

So you unlock them after the tentacle planet mission.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
2. I extracted the star map from the captain, but no matter how low I get her or anyone else's intelligence and willpower, the cortex extractor doesn't let me get the Encrypted Area. Is the encrypted area still disabled? I do have enough biomass.
The girl you're trying to extract from has to have Encrypted Data first. When you check them in the tube it will list it on the right hand list of attributes.

Reactions: nm79
Apr 24, 2020
Not gonna lie, this game is pretty awesome! The 3rd person shooting takes time to master, as the character keeps wanting to turn around all the time (the line of fire is based off your target cursor's location over what block on the ground you are aiming). Beyond that, I can't figure out how to lower captured girl's willpower, but this game has mad potential. I'm keeping this one on follow to see future developments. Nice work dev!

Reactions: ForgottenMan1
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes