• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm bummed i couldn't get it to run. it kept crashing/not responding when i launch it. all I'd get is a grey screen and music
Have you tried pressing Alt + Enter? (Putting it into Windowed mode). Its just a Unity game, shouldnt have issues running on any system.

sandwichboy81

Aug 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb, but is there a way to upgrade the robot? Tentacle planet quest is straight ass with the creatures that have a bajillon health, chew through my health bar like it's candy, and move faster than me so I can't get away.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Maybe I'm just dumb, but is there a way to upgrade the robot? Tentacle planet quest is straight ass with the creatures that have a bajillon health, chew through my health bar like it's candy, and move faster than me so I can't get away.
for the first dog's use max range on your ralle gun. and then swop to granate at long range after that. plants take 4 granates and dogs take 5 .

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

• Huge amount of bugfix
  • Tentacle quest finish fix
  • Balance improvements

Jun 17, 2020
You have to play through all Journey Missions first to unlock the milking machine. After that you should have captured a few girls on the tentacle planet. Some off them have a lactation perk. Take one off these and take her to the brainwashing device to get her will broken. (The machine said less then 8, but it didn't work correctly for me, so I got her to -9 to get it working). After braking her, you should be able to start the machine in one of two modes. I played build 11.

Reactions: mdaemon
Nov 11, 2019
@Feet Fucker
If you have WinRAR installed, you don't have to execute the self-extracting EXE and extract it via WinRAR (right click the EXE).
If you scan the real GAME EXE you get this. Which do NOT contain any trojan.

Reactions: makeitso

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Have you tried pressing Alt + Enter? (Putting it into Windowed mode). Its just a Unity game, shouldnt have issues running on any system.
i tried this and went to the window mode, my application seems to not be responding. i have the black screen and music, anyone know a method to fix

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
I really want to play this game but I'm stuck in a relative's house because of COVID all I have rn is my shitty college Mac. Kept trying to play this game via BootCamp but no luck. There at all a possible Mac version release?

Reactions: as110 and laser14
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes