Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
2020-07-03_02h04_28.png

does this means my character has less intelligence than required ? I still cant get the thing

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Has anyone actually managed to find the crew on tentacle planet yet? I keep getting killed over and over. Is there a way to upgrade weapons or robot health to have a better shot at it?
Windows - change the orientation of view by holding right mouse button and moving mouse until your visual point is right down behind the droid but zoomed out. You can see and shoot for miles, by the time the dog gets to you from the first long distance shot it only needs one more shot to kill it :)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah a major issue with this game atm is that the UIs are extremely awkward. Dev could work on making things more intuitive/easy to understand for sure. Took me a while to figure out how to change the brain machine function when I first started. There's basically no visual indication that you can even do that. I found it by just clicking around randomly. Easy to forget that people that don't know the game inside and out won't know how everything works if it isn't demonstrated properly I guess.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to find the crew on tentacle planet yet? I keep getting killed over and over. Is there a way to upgrade weapons or robot health to have a better shot at it?
Stand FAR away and use your 2 weapon to shoot at anything in a straight line. it's boring but it does damage and kills fast as they are running toward you.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Also I would like to point out how the machines you use are done really well. Depending on which one you are using it will show how high each slider you set on the front of the screen and the over all effect like the mind eraser. the milker will show the subjects name and the storage capsules have the subjects face on the front too. Nice attention to detail.

Reactions: flannan and Marte90

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi
I have only started playing the latest version recently, but how do you get more biomass particularly. Visiting the ship for instance gives very small amounts unless there is a store I had not found

Thanks

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Maybe I'm retarded, but how do I build stuff?
Every icon has red background and nothing works. Can't even build teleporters.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Love to game, great job. making a simple shoot-EM-up FUN to play.

side Note: starting out you are locked to only do the stuff in the missions, untill you get the RED planet.
milking is nice, but cost Biomass. everything cost Biomass. and the only way to farm Biomass is on the red planet. shooting those tentakle dogs. and thy only give 100. might be an ider to make some Matrex Tubes to farm BioMass from the Girls we capture.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes