Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Frostrim

May 18, 2020
Everytime i try to use the teleporter it just teleports me to the side of the cabins and not in to the unknown signal

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
You don't capture males, you replicate them in the bio-printer. There you can design them to an extent.

You can use a base scan profile off any male you have scanned (not many yet), then based on captures you can adjust hair style, skin colour, facial hair and genital type (last two not yet available). Lastly you can use sliders to alter the muscle mass (density) and cock size (warning, anything over 50% will clip through the back of the girl's head during oral, 100% basically skewers them).
did you know how to unlock planet ZFM-4?

coscath

Jan 3, 2020
Its a good start. Certainly a game to keep an eye on.
A few notes from version 0.1.5:
- Holding the mouse button to activate objects is non-obvious, especially as you have to be extremely close. Took a while to figure it out. This should be on the intro information sheet.
- When returning from somewhere, the teleport destination stays valid but no hologram to indicate this.
- If the brainwash machine timer ends you can't restart it. You can press start but it doesn't work unless you restart the game. It is fine if you stop it manually.
- You stop shooting if the mouse goes over an object making combat in crowded areas awkward.
- Machines don't update when you are away from home so you cant go do something else while waiting for them.
- The extractor seemed to say the star map is detected on all characters and gives willpower/intelligence conditions for extraction. I realise now there was a star map icon highlighted red in the conditions to say they did not have it, but that was still confusing.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What is required for SexSpot? Aside a woman.

I like how smooth the game is. Really nice performance.

Last edited:

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
Its a good start. Certainly a game to keep an eye on.
A few notes from version 0.1.5:
- Holding the mouse button to activate objects is non-obvious, especially as you have to be extremely close. Took a while to figure it out. This should be on the intro information sheet.
- When returning from somewhere, the teleport destination stays valid but no hologram to indicate this.
- If the brainwash machine timer ends you can't restart it. You can press start but it doesn't work unless you restart the game. It is fine if you stop it manually.
- You stop shooting if the mouse goes over an object making combat in crowded areas awkward.
- Machines don't update when you are away from home so you cant go do something else while waiting for them.
- The extractor seemed to say the star map is detected on all characters and gives willpower/intelligence conditions for extraction. I realise now there was a star map icon highlighted red in the conditions to say they did not have it, but that was still confusing.
You can restart the timers if you travel to the ship or trading post.

Frostrim

May 18, 2020
Am i the only one who's teleporter just teleports him to the side of the ships and not to another location?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Alpha2 news. Coming soon...
Trying my best to finish the build until the end of the month. Not sure if I can
Screw up timeline - that is about me
Here some latest and a bit raw screenshots.
The alpha2 content is almost done, but it's need more time to put everything together.

alpha02comingsoon.jpg

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

PatchNote:
  • New tentacle level
  • New enemies (some of them drops useful resources)
  • New girls visuals, new tentacle suit
  • Quests and storyline introduction
  • Selling items vending machine in tradepost
  • New Milking machine with production
  • New pose for sex-spot
  • Resource withdrawing (except bioprinter it broke in last moment )
  • Cheat button
  • Bunch of new bugs
  • Independent Machine Work - delayed
  • Advanced AI - delayed
I'm a bit out of my deadlines, but nothing critical . So as usual curious tier will get a build later but with fixes and improvements

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes