Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
The game is an complete black screen for me.... :c

Update:
I manage to press start at the beginning and then it bluescreened the pc...

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

I have completely finished the quests and tasks system. I may have to do the internal editor for quests for my own convenience, but this is a secondary task. The part with coding and UI is finished and I switch back again to content creation, in addition to the tentacles stuff I want to add a bit more variety for girls models. After that, I'm going to fully focus on new tentacles level.
So I can assume that the build will be available somewhere mid- to late-month

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
But now, how to have the encrypted area from the brain of the captain? Everything look like ok, but i can't start the extrac.
I don't think that you can extract the data yet. Probably because it has not been implemented. I went through this myself and the start button will not work.
The reason it doesn't work is that this character has no Encrypted Area to extract, you can see whether one is present in the overview while they are in the holding tanks. It is listed as a trait like Alliance Officer, Rebel, Dumb etc.
Having the icon shaded in red instead of green, as in your screenshot, means that eiher no Encrypted Area is present or it already has been extracted in the past. Hope that helps!

bruhboy55

May 5, 2020
What are the benefits of the program that makes the girls dumber? Making them dumb just decreases value, so I dont see the point

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

News from battlefields
Here is a new level creation going on. New enemies can be quite a challenge. Especially with my game balance tweaking skill I think I will need to add some sort of cheat-mode.
Also updated version of the unity engine may help solve the problem with crashes on some configurations, but it will require additional checking.

View attachment News from battlefields GoodBadRobot on Patreon-1.mp4

This looks a lot harder than the cakewalk ship combat.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The reason it doesn't work is that this character has no Encrypted Area to extract, you can see whether one is present in the overview while they are in the holding tanks. It is listed as a trait like Alliance Officer, Rebel, Dumb etc.
Having the icon shaded in red instead of green, as in your screenshot, means that eiher no Encrypted Area is present or it already has been extracted in the past. Hope that helps!
I have tried to extract the data with a captured crewmember to no avail. They clearly had encrypted data and the necessary levels were achieved. However, the option to extract was never active. Have you extracted the encrypted data for such crewmembers?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I have tried to extract the data with a captured crewmember to no avail. They clearly had encrypted data and the necessary levels were achieved. However, the option to extract was never active. Have you extracted the encrypted data for such crewmembers?
Yes, I did. I noticed the trait being shown aside 'Alliance Officer' when I moved a random captured crewmember to the holding cell. After putting her through the extraction process I gained an item in my inventory worth 500 credits that I couldn't interact with, however.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Yes, I did. I noticed the trait being shown aside 'Alliance Officer' when I moved a random captured crewmember to the holding cell. After putting her through the extraction process I gained an item in my inventory worth 500 credits that I couldn't interact with, however.
how did you increase willpower?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes