• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm confused. I'm not able to start most of the machines even tough looking at the stats it shold ne possible. Maybe a hint in the machine menu would be good to know what exactly is missing.
The only thing i got so far was the Starmap.
Cortex Ejector (Encypted Area)? Not working
SexSpot? Not working
Milker SE? Not working
Is this stuff even working already or did I miss something?

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
Has anyone actually managed to find the crew on tentacle planet yet? I keep getting killed over and over. Is there a way to upgrade weapons or robot health to have a better shot at it?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
All the machines work. To start them, make sure all character requirements have a green highlight/background. It's confusing because there's also a green bar, but that just shows the character's current level, not that it is sufficient. The station must also have enough biomass.

The interface and tooltips definitely need a lot of work still.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, I've also a lot of issue with the milking machine. I've lowered the will by more then 8, I see that the modes are highlighted but I cannot start the lactation. Am I missing something. How can I unlock the lactate?

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
How do you obtain the Station recovered data 1?
Im stuck at that point without beeing able to build anything

I do also have an Introducton quest with 2/3 completed
(the middle dot is unchecked)
Is there any logbook somewhere in the first station?

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I've also a lot of issue with the milking machine. I've lowered the will by more then 8, I see that the modes are highlighted but I cannot start the lactation. Am I missing something. How can I unlock the lactate?
It sounds like you may be missing a lactating captive. The machine is for milking, not inducing lactation, as convenient as that would be.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
There's a way to rotate the machines as you place them, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Bueller ? Anyone ?

EDIT: rediscovered it, the "r" key

Reactions: SgtUnderground

dividead

May 1, 2017
First time trying the game. Can't build shit, KOed everyone and I can't find shit. I really wanted to try this one and it was extremely annoying.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
First time trying the game. Can't build shit, KOed everyone and I can't find shit. I really wanted to try this one and it was extremely annoying.
You should be able to do teleporters at least to get girls but i can't find the new info you need to build other stuff. still waiting on that answer.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
You should be able to do teleporters at least to get girls but i can't find the new info you need to build other stuff. still waiting on that answer.
Ok i got it. build teleporters capture captain then you can build more.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes