• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone have a list of keyboard/mouse controls? Also, where is the save file kept (win10) in case I want to start anew?

Last edited:

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Build 11 (Alpha02 fixed update)
Huge amount of bugfix
Tentacle quest finish fix
Balance improvements

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
OP updated to build 12

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a dev who has very little interest in expanding his patrons.

At least, even his update log requires that you're a patron... meh.

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
Can anybody upload it to a non-torrent site please ?
A magnet address does the exact opposite by not requiring you to visit a site.
You just copy that gibberish into a torrent client and then it does the rest.
If the torrent client has registered the "magnet" type, then you can also paste it into the address bar and hit Enter.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game has a lot of potential. Great idea, reminds me of a space version of Breeders of the Nephelym. Lots of fun, keep it coming!
With the exception that the main protagonist (that is a robot) only command things, in breeders you can go in action too, even becoming one spiritual monster...in this one is just look but don't touch. Don't get me wrong, is not a bad game, but is more focused in being a farmer than anything, you can even clone a minion to do the action for you.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone help me to find captain naomi? When I start the first mission and kill everyone and loot everything there is still nothing to get in order to progress in the story .Is it not in the game yet or im missing something

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone help me to find captain naomi? When I start the first mission and kill everyone and loot everything there is still nothing to get in order to progress in the story .Is it not in the game yet or im missing something
In the middle of the room with the red X
Inked2020-12-30_LI.jpg

This is the room
2020-12-30 (1).png

She will have this costume
2020-12-30 (2).png

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
What do you have to do after you complete Jerome's mission? The human spaceship in the new map is the same as the old one and no quest appears in the journal.

blargmacblarg

Aug 4, 2019
anyone know whats new with this update?
Just played through. Near as I can tell, I'm pretty sure that the upgrade terminal in one of the back rooms on your station and the small alien terrarium are definitely new. I think they may have added a new enemy to the tentacle planet (infested humans with blasters). I noticed that there are small tattoos on some of the female models (RNG, but they are particularly common on the more muscled ladies). I think Jerome has a new model. You can transpose more ladies around and that can be upgraded through the terminal in the back. Not sure if the Strap-on suit is new, but it can be bought off Jerome.

Can't think of anything else.

Reactions: nm79
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes