Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
There is still not enogh Biomass to go around, only plase to farm it is shooting the dog's at the red planet.
we need a mashine that sucks it out of the Big fat Girls, turning them skinny. LOL.

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
There is still not enogh Biomass to go around, only plase to farm it is shooting the dog's at the red planet.
we need a mashine that sucks it out of the Big fat Girls, turning them skinny. LOL.
well from what I've played you can either exchange credits for biomas, looting crates on the scout ship and yea on the red planet, and god no I like my thicc girls

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
well from what I've played you can either exchange credits for biomas, looting crates on the scout ship and yea on the red planet, and god no I like my thicc girls
where do you exchange the credits for biomass ? im playing build 12 not 14 .......

ooh just found it. at the Black market docking bay.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
we need a modification machine to modify the ladies to make the right amount of thicc and sexy
As far as I've seen, I saw a gif of a future update where you can alter their hairstyle and tattoos. Not so sure about their actual physique tho :/

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
As far as I've seen, I saw a gif of a future update where you can alter their hairstyle and tattoos. Not so sure about their actual physique tho :/
it would make sense tho i mean we are literally yanking them to put in test tubes to conduct expiriments so why not physical alteration experiments as well right

Reactions: Axis3123

Kalebon

Jul 16, 2017
Roadmaps without a date can be good since you know what they are doing, and they are not going to try and burn themselves out trying to make the date only to have to push the release date back, only to cancel the project because the could not do it anymore.

Reactions: flannan

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
Roadmaps without a date can be good since you know what they are doing, and they are not going to try and burn themselves out trying to make the date only to have to push the release date back, only to cancel the project because the could not do it anymore.
well let's hope the cyberpunk 2077 scenario doesn't happen here

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I think an easy way to fix the jank movement is to have a rotating bottom half. That way the legs can orient themselves to the direction you're walking and your aim can face your mouse.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
So, I was looking forward to playing this, but all I get is a black screen and all the menu's freeze on it. I can interact with stuff on screen, I click "Begin" and it shows the loading screen, gets to 100%, but then just becomes a black screen with the UI on it. And the UI remains even when I click off it. If I click "Options" then back out, it'll still be on screen but I can't use it. And then if I click something else, it'll replace it as the one frozen on screen. I highly doubt this is a graphics issue, I've had more demanding games run on this thing (poorly, granted, but they still ran). Any advice? Cos, again, was looking forward to this, the whole "hypnotise and corrupt" thing is a fun idea.

Edit: Screenshot provided. I clicked on as much as I could to show you how badly frozen on screen things get.

frozen in space.png

Last edited:

overminder

Dec 30, 2020
New Version on patreon:

Patch note for build15:

• Old version saves support ( chance of everything OK is higher for previous build and lower for older ones) + Multiple saves option when you copy .sav file in /TrainingSpaceStation_Data directory
  • Customizing machine
  • Exposure stands
  • BDSM suits
  • Raiders suits variance
  • Bunny suit
  • Enchanced cheats menu
  • A bit more variation in the appearance of the raiders
  • Bunch of minor fixes
1629584226646.png

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This has amazing potential! I'm liking what I'm seeing in the alpha and I think I might even support if this is the baseline quality going forward.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So, I was looking forward to playing this, but all I get is a black screen and all the menu's freeze on it. I can interact with stuff on screen, I click "Begin" and it shows the loading screen, gets to 100%, but then just becomes a black screen with the UI on it. And the UI remains even when I click off it. If I click "Options" then back out, it'll still be on screen but I can't use it. And then if I click something else, it'll replace it as the one frozen on screen. I highly doubt this is a graphics issue, I've had more demanding games run on this thing (poorly, granted, but they still ran). Any advice? Cos, again, was looking forward to this, the whole "hypnotise and corrupt" thing is a fun idea.

Edit: Screenshot provided. I clicked on as much as I could to show you how badly frozen on screen things get.

View attachment 1364000
Driver issue or horsepower issue. Game can't load correctly or fast enough. Update and/or upgrade.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Driver issue or horsepower issue. Game can't load correctly or fast enough. Update and/or upgrade.
Horsepower. Defo horsepower. Reason I know that is because any other Unity game I played that was demanding loaded slowly due to the drain it had, sometimes freezing. But if this one loads fast, it's loading too fast (as you say, not loading fast enough), so my nearly ten year old laptop ain't cutting the mustard and is skipping ahead of vital files.

Damn it. Was really excited when it booted up but I've been cockblocked by my own PC. Again. -_-# Thanks anyway.

Reactions: makeitso
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes