Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
This is (saddly) the reality for 80% of the projects of the praised "independent developers". They start something, make some money out of some simps (patron ranks) and then just abandon everything or just add trivial stuff instead of content.
Then they come here to play the victims or maybe some simps will just jump against whoever has the balls to tell this truth.
I mean the dev is making more content for the game, but it is on a slow paced progress

joker3000

Dec 29, 2017
It seems strange that the name of this game has a Training, but there is no Trainer inside the tags..! :WaitWhat:

ugh223

Dec 24, 2021
Running the installer through VirusTotal is not giving me comforting results lol, giving evidence of adware and whatnot

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dell96kill

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Running the installer through VirusTotal is not giving me comforting results lol, giving evidence of adware and whatnot
If you don't want to use the EXE, just look inside with an extractor (7zip, Winrar).

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
I mean the dev is making more content for the game, but it is on a slow paced progress
Very slow paced progress. Should be a new devnote currently up for the month. But for builds, theres usually a giant gap between em.

Prolly gonna be a month or 2 from the current latest build till new release.

kb131313

May 16, 2020
Very slow paced progress. Should be a new devnote currently up for the month. But for builds, theres usually a giant gap between em.

Prolly gonna be a month or 2 from the current latest build till new release.
man... i was hoping it would be out by now. ive left it for about 4 months without checking

Reactions: Rambo99

povegosse

May 10, 2020
As far as I remember, that used to work, those dildos went deep inside during milking. Maybe is just the mandingo effect.
The feature "heavy lactation" for girls is not implemented yet. They can lactate, as previously, but not yet heavily.
Besides that, you are right : the animation of the machine changed.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
The part where you have to extract information from the captains brain isnt working i got her intelligance down to negative 1 one but it still isnt working at all.

Is it bugged?

Jun 19, 2018
The part where you have to extract information from the captains brain isnt working i got her intelligance down to negative 1 one but it still isnt working at all.

Is it bugged?
Did you also bring her Willpower to the required threshold?
It's not really intuitive, but in the machine you used to bring intelligence down you can click on the "program/module" to change it to willpower suppression mode.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes