Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

wallng252

Dec 3, 2021
I played this game for a while and realized that:
1. After you understand the mechanics, start to set your own standard for samples. For example, my samples must be white, under 30yo, 50kg, etc. This will put us in the grind mode so yea.
2. Build your station wisely, there should be a milking room, brainwashing room, training room and storage room for your samples. Build 17 just opened a huge area for us to set those up.
3. Start collecting "special samples" and put them along the hallway like decorations.

Here was the Captain of the ScoutShip.

Screenshot (214).png
Here is some of my idea of clothing using the customization machine.
If you want a full latex-alike suit, put the tattoo#24 on the Cheen (in other places it may hide away tattoos on the boobs and pubic)
Screenshot (210).png Screenshot (211).png
Gotta make a DIY cowsuit lol.
Screenshot (213).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wallng252

Dec 3, 2021
Not sure where some of the materials for modification are
You have to go the Black Market aka tradepost> buy MG5 map from Mr.Box > go back to station and press the teleport station, there will be a notification about opening a new area, acept it> there goes MG5> there is a sciene station in there.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
I'm not convinced this is such a problem as I used to think in the past. Looking around Patreons I've found easily project reaching 500 or 1k per month, and it's not uncommon to get above that. There was this Rack 2 (perhaps the biggest case of abandoned patreon project that caused outrage) that was collecting a whopping 20k for some time. Summertime Saga also reaches that amount, and it's not even a paid game (the only thing is that non-subscribers have to wait 24 hours, it's a moot point). The amount of piracy, while incalculable, I don't think is seriously hurting the business. Not to mention that some pirates are those who if can't pirate something, they give up and don't even buy it.
I think we're mostly on the same page about this. But I was referring to a final product, not subscribing. In my mind, they're two very different things. In my experience, people seem to act much more entitled about supporting a dev rather than buying a final product. And there's a lot of grey area in there, because loyal backers can put a lot of money in compared to just buying something on steam.

Digressing from the main point just a bit.. The big patreon projects all tend to cater to a certain starved market. Perhaps summertime is the exception, but Rack 2, Wild Life.. There are others whose names are escaping my mind now.. a certain Egyptian themed one, Cloud .. something (Meadow?). Anyway. There's definitely a trend that furry games with potential draw big bucks. As with any project though, its up to the individual to determine whether it's a worthwhile investment. The writing was on the wall with Fek for a very long time. If people want to keep backing him because they believe in what he's doing, and are ok with getting next to nothing in returns, they only have themselves to blame.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
How do you get "trusting"? And what is the fuzzy icon requirement to use the sex training machine?
I'm using the brain wash machine on oral with lots of things at max...I cheated and got max resources everything so I could just ma all the bars out, but I'm not convinced she'll get the things needed to use the machine that way...

PS, I realize now, to use the machine, I might need to capture something with a dick. But I'd still like to know how to get "trusting" but mayb that will reveal itself on it's own.

Last edited:

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
WAIT. I put the captains intelligence to 8, it says less than 10 required so am I screwed? Need to start a new game? It says less than 10 so I figured 8 was ok but now I can't use the cortex extractor and don't see a way to increase intelligence.

Or is there something else I'm missing?

edit - i figured it out. i was going for 'encrypted area' instead of 'starmap'

qwerty1122112211

Sep 23, 2017
Hate to bring up a question thats probably been asked before, how do you get ZoneTan captured? (girl in the first preview pic) cant find her anywhere

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
I tried to search and scrolled through 20 pages of comments and did not find how do you load a save file.

If this has been addressed repeatedly I appologise. feel free to point me in the correct direction.

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Reactions: Beats9821
Jun 19, 2018
Hate to bring up a question thats probably been asked before, how do you get ZoneTan captured? (girl in the first preview pic) cant find her anywhere
Npcs on the first map (the ship where you capture the captain) can randomly spawn with her appearance. You should also be able to customize any character to look like her, not sure if you need to unlock anything for that.

Hugo4

Dec 26, 2019
I CAN'T TELEPORT TO AN UNIDENTIFIED SIGNAL, AND WHEN I TRY TO TELEPORT, I APPEAR ON MY SHIP
HELP

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The last time that i played, the game don't have almost nothing (just collecting the girls), now our mechanical boy can "upgrade" himself and become a "almost real boy" or not yet? There is a vaginal tag but that don't mean that is our boy doing the business.

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
What am I missing to build a Chemical Modelling machine? I extracted the schematic from head scientist, learned it, I have more than enough money and plastic, and yet its build icon is red and clicking it does nothing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Npcs on the first map (the ship where you capture the captain) can randomly spawn with her appearance. You should also be able to customize any character to look like her, not sure if you need to unlock anything for that.
I've always found her in the little room to the left from the start, opposite the "barracks" with the hostile robot and a large number of crew. Could be just luck.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes