Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Gigi5627

Aug 11, 2021
i downloded it from the mega link and windows defender says it doesnt recognise the app is a malware or fake allert?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
What's new between Build 16 and 17?
So far nobody has provided the build 17 changelog/patch notes so we don't know yet what is new. If somebody had provided the build 17 changelog/patch notes then site staff would have added them to the Changelog in the OP.

Seems that the main new content for build 17 is the addition/introduction of Sector MG5 (the third sector) with (currently) one new location. So far I haven't been able to find any mention of this sector or the new location in previous builds, but the Changelog in the OP is a little, incomplete, so there's a certain amount of guess work involved. I've actually added some basic info about Sector MG5 to the earlier today/yesterday!

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i downloded it from the mega link and windows defender says it doesnt recognise the app is a malware or fake allert?
That's probably the standard SmartScreen ("cloud"/botnet) alert - just means the software hasn't been seen by Windows Defender on many machines yet. Doesn't mean anything harmful was detected, just that it's new data.

If you think you're smarter than a bot, keep going. You can run it through an AV scanner or battery to make extra sure.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Just a fake alert, nothing to worry about. The "app" is actually a self-extracting .rar file that, when run, will just extract all of the files the game uses into the folder that you select. I suggest extracting into a temp folder so that you can then check exactly what's been extracted, once you're certain everything is OK then you can simply move all the files to the location where you want to actually run the game from.

althekoolkid

Oct 10, 2019
Does anyone know a faster way to get more Active alien enzyme, Concentrated enzyme and Hormone bubbles? Maybe a cheat engine table or something? I can't get cheat engine to find them.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know a faster way to get more Active alien enzyme, Concentrated enzyme and Hormone bubbles? Maybe a cheat engine table or something? I can't get cheat engine to find them.
You know there is a cheat in the options, right?

all might01

Apr 25, 2021
Hello all. I need a little help. I'm trying the first mission where you have to go to a unknown signal. I bord the ship but as i try to move around I keep get a black screen as if something is obscuring it. I will readjust it then one step later it happens again. Is this a common issue?
hi i am having the same issue as this guy, any help would be very appreciated

Edit: just used cheats to check, its all levels, please someone who knows what is goin on let me know how to fix the issue, here is an image of what it looks like for reference image_2022-09-07_112711134.png

Last edited:

povegosse

May 10, 2020
FYI, the wiki was involved in a severe outage of miraheze servers. It has been offline for a month now. I requested a recreation, but archives I know of are from last august (unknown date). Modifications that came afterwards might be lost ...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... there was a wiki for this game?
Why?
It doesn't have anywhere near enough content to warrant that.

Reactions: Anonimed

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
... there was a wiki for this game?
Why?
It doesn't have anywhere near enough content to warrant that.
But it's good to have things ready for when the game becomes bigger.
And it also helps to confirm the limits of the content. How many times we were playing a game and didn't know if we were lost or if it was the end of the content? Or when we wanted to do something that we should be able to do but we didn't know if it was possible at all?
FYI, the wiki was involved in a severe outage of miraheze servers. It has been offline for a month now. I requested a recreation, but archives I know of are from last august (unknown date). Modifications that came afterwards might be lost ...
What happened? There are wikis there that I really like/need. It would be terrible if it was all lost.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
But it's good to have things ready for when the game becomes bigger.
And it also helps to confirm the limits of the content. How many times we were playing a game and didn't know if we were lost or if it was the end of the content? Or when we wanted to do something that we should be able to do but we didn't know if it was possible at all?

What happened? There are wikis there that I really like/need. It would be terrible if it was all lost.
Miraheze have posted an explanation of what happened:
On 16 November, 2022, the cloud server hosting a database, db141, went offline due to disk issues. Unfortunately, the only up-to-date backups of all wikis were located on a different server hosted by the same cloud server which went offline. As a result, we had no up-to-date inhouse backups. The last backups Miraheze took and had on hand of public wikis were backups made in October 2021. Many (but not all) public wikis have more up to date backup available on archive.org from August 2022.
As for the reason why the last backups were made in October 2021, well they just kept postponing the backup procedure due to a variety of reasons, mainly stemming from other work they were attempting to complete and/or resolving other issues. Basically the whole thing started off with a small issue that then turned into a bigger issue, they made the decision to postpone backups but then the whole thing just kinda snowballed from there. They had plans to move the backups to a different cloud server, but that got postponed as well. Eventually the worst finally happened, which I suspect came as something of a surprise to Miraheze! :oops:

They do have full backups from October 2021, they might have backups from August 2022. They have sent the disks away for inspection and possible data recovery, but latest info on that is that it's 50/50 as to what might be recoverable. As you can probably imagine, Miraheze now have a lot of rather angry and upset clients! :unsure:

Reactions: 69ztare

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
It's not that bad, we do have archives dated last august for this wiki.
To be fair, Miraheze haven't stated exactly what backups they have from August 2022, though I only have access to the public announcements they make. Have they given you more info seeing as you're the TSS Wiki bureaucrat? *shrug*

At some point in the last few days they added the following bit of info:
We are still evaluating the disks and the possibility of data recovery but there is a 50% chance that data cannot be recovered. As a result, we are asking wiki bureaucrats to choose whether they want to wait or recreate their wiki right now with any backups on hand (either from October 2021 or August 2022 if they exist).
That seems to indicate that they don't have full backups of all wikis from August 2022, or at least they're not yet sure what they do have from August 2022.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes