Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
For some reason when I go to the Upgrade Console and purchase a Durability increase the next time I load that save the Durability has been reset to the default value of 2. I've deleted my save, started a fresh new game, gone straight to the Upgrade Console and purchased a Durability increase, then Save & Exit, relaunch the game, load the save and go back to the Upgrade Console and Durability has reset to the default value of 2 again!

I've even tried using the Cheats to give myself enough Credits to purchase the maximum number of Durability increases (rank/level 30), then Save & Exit, relaunch the game, load the save and go back to the Upgrade Console and Durability has reset to the default value of 2 yet again! Happens every single time, makes no difference whether I purchase a single Durability increase or a multiple of increases. Doesn't matter if I Save & Exit right after purchasing the Durability increase or go off and do some quests etc. Once I Save & Exit, wait for the game to shut down, relaunch the game, load the save and go back to the Upgrade Console and the Durability has reset to the default value of 2!

I can purchase increases for Teleports and LR Transports at the Upgrade Console just fine. It just seems to be the Durability increases that aren't permanent. Is anyone else getting this? Only started playing this game yesterday so I'm still learning how things work but I'm pretty certain that purchasing a Durability increase should be a permanent purchase the same as Teleports and LR Transports increases are permanent. Credits get deducted but they never get refunded when I load a save and Durability has reset to the default value of 2!

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hi guys so i finished the introduction and first improving skill and have no idea what to do next
and my second question is
1660302076211.png
how do i unlock the sex practice spot

Jan 1, 2021
Game does look promising but I found some issues and bugs that might needed to be fixed... Soooo...

#1 Start is infuriating... there might be a tip where it say "click on a program" or at least mouse hover tip xD
#2 Option start a new game or delete or backup existing save
#3 Modules tend to be lost on transposing "victim" or on save/loading game. Maybe it can be solved by adding another tab in Storage and automatic unload?
#4 Durability is reset on each game load
#5 Scanning newly downed male ads another TestGuy entry instead of nothing new found
#6 elizabethHair have a funny ponytail attached by magnets (it's kind of funny actually :) )
#7 Replicant have to be printed over and over after every game load
#8 Characteristics and stats have wrong number display for Captain when observed from tube
#9 Grinding biomass... daaaaaamn... it's painful... At a moment, it's almost impossible to play without cheats and add resources
#10 Absolutely nothing gives me incentive to keep any of captured "slaves" even after training... Spent biomass on training gives absolutely no credit incentive to bother with that since there is no financial or any other benefit to do so.
#11 What's the point or incentive to continue anything since there is nothing other than Conciseness: suppressed / Mobility: restricted, same with displaying or stash within tube?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Game does look promising but I found some issues and bugs that might needed to be fixed... Soooo...

#1 Start is infuriating... there might be a tip where it say "click on a program" or at least mouse hover tip xD
#2 Option start a new game or delete or backup existing save
#3 Modules tend to be lost on transposing "victim" or on save/loading game. Maybe it can be solved by adding another tab in Storage and automatic unload?
#4 Durability is reset on each game load
#5 Scanning newly downed male ads another TestGuy entry instead of nothing new found
#6 elizabethHair have a funny ponytail attached by magnets (it's kind of funny actually :) )
#7 Replicant have to be printed over and over after every game load
#8 Characteristics and stats have wrong number display for Captain when observed from tube
#9 Grinding biomass... daaaaaamn... it's painful... At a moment, it's almost impossible to play without cheats and add resources
#10 Absolutely nothing gives me incentive to keep any of captured "slaves" even after training... Spent biomass on training gives absolutely no credit incentive to bother with that since there is no financial or any other benefit to do so.
#11 What's the point or incentive to continue anything since there is nothing other than Conciseness: suppressed / Mobility: restricted, same with displaying or stash within tube?
Pretty much covers everything that I found when I started playing a couple of days ago. The game never once explains that you have to Left-click AND hold the button down until the little white "circle" fills up to interact with items. Like you I feel that there's quite a fun game here, but there are just too many things that seem to get in the way of really enjoying the game! :oops: Despite the problems and issues I find that I just want to keep playing this one so I'm definitely going to Watch this one for future updates and, hopefully, all the problems and issues will get sorted and fixed eventually! (y)

Reactions: TerrorFromBehind
Jan 1, 2021
Addition... watching animation in "Adventures in back alley" is interesting let's say 5 minutes... Keeping hit start on training over and over and watching animation while grinding training over and over... and there might be training more than one "trainees"... is not amusing grinding... aley.jpg

Dishxn

Nov 15, 2021
you buy the star map at the trade post from Mr. Box. There are crates and canisters in the room you find the head researcher in that has the items you need to use it.
Thank you my friend, you're an absolute legend.

povegosse

May 10, 2020
You might want to check on that wiki you set up. Got this message when I visited:
View attachment 1980730
You're right !
Sometimes I have to go there to turn it into active again, to avoid its deletion.
Now it's done again, thank you ;)

The wiki is not that active, and I still need to check out the new game build to update with new content :)
That said, I noticed I had some help from some of you. Many thanks !

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You're right !
Sometimes I have to go there to turn it into active again, to avoid its deletion.
Now it's done again, thank you ;)

The wiki is not that active, and I still need to check out the new game build to update with new content :)
That said, I noticed I had some help from some of you. Many thanks !
I've been a bit busy there today making various edits ranging from minor corrections (spelling, grammar, format, etc) and adding/updating information as best I could. Hopefully I haven't ruined anything, but I figured my edits would at least keep the wiki from getting marked for deletion! :eek:

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I've always found her in the little room to the left from the start, opposite the "barracks" with the hostile robot and a large number of crew. Could be just luck.
That's where I always find her as well, but it seems to be random as to whether she is there or not. When I was "experimenting" to learn the game a couple of days ago I found her there 3 games in a row, after that she wasn't there for the next 4 games! :unsure:

EDIT: Today I got 5 games in row without her in that room followed by 2 games where she was in there! I get the feeling that there may be a slightly lower chance for her to be there, but it certainly seems to be somewhat random.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: makeitso

Obliterous

Jan 14, 2018
I'm having stutter problems with the game after progressing past a certain point and it becomes unplayable; render FPS is still above 30, but game seems to pause for 1-1.5 seconds. This persists even after a save/exit/reload.

both video card and main CPU are at less than 30% load, as well as RAM. Any ideas?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm having stutter problems with the game after progressing past a certain point and it becomes unplayable; render FPS is still above 30, but game seems to pause for 1-1.5 seconds. This persists even after a save/exit/reload.

both video card and main CPU are at less than 30% load, as well as RAM. Any ideas?
That being the case... maybe there's a cache file that gets too big? Do you play on an SSD? OS on SSD?

povegosse

May 10, 2020
I've been a bit busy there today making various edits ranging from minor corrections (spelling, grammar, format, etc) and adding/updating information as best I could. Hopefully I haven't ruined anything, but I figured my edits would at least keep the wiki from getting marked for deletion! :eek:
You didn't ruin anything, you finished the translation into English :p
I don't know English format (such as no space before punctuation, or writing thousands, ...), and I learned "developed" had only one 'p', unlike some other langages :ROFLMAO:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
You didn't ruin anything, you finished the translation into English :p
I don't know English format (such as no space before punctuation, or writing thousands, ...), and I learned "developed" had only one 'p', unlike some other langages :ROFLMAO:
Not sure I've quite finished the translation into English just yet. :p Proof-reading and correcting is really quite time consuming (as well as rather boring :ROFLMAO: ) but I've set myself to the task and so I shall continue! (y) Still making various other edits as well, though now I'm actually adding to the existing information! :eek: So far I haven't really added too much, mainly just expanding on what you started! ;) I have added some "new" information which is really just some of the newer things that have been added to the game over the more recent builds. Still early days but hopefully others are actually visiting the to learn more about the game! :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes