Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

fiskender

May 30, 2021
I have a problem where it seem like I am always trying to move upwards, and when i try and select something in a menu it always scrolls to the top

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So...we are able to pimp girls to a robot (that is a fucking box), able to replicate humans and put them to "train" the samples, but we are not able to install a fake plastic dildo and fuck the girls...and he want to be a real boy...more than 2 years and we cannot fuck anyting...

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
i am so confused. idk how to use any of the sex machines. for the blowjob one it says I cant transpose a man to do it

count_floyd_77

Feb 28, 2019
What is even the point in training the girls? For what? Also the milkining machine, I build it and the milk sells for almost nothing? What is the main game loop?

Problem is: The wiki is down, so no source of information atm. And the Quests in Wasteland are very very boring, running around 20m to find shit? No thanks.

Jun 19, 2018
What is even the point in training the girls? For what? Also the milkining machine, I build it and the milk sells for almost nothing? What is the main game loop?

Problem is: The wiki is down, so no source of information atm. And the Quests in Wasteland are very very boring, running around 20m to find shit? No thanks.
Training has a chance to grant them a new skill which then increases their sell value.

Reactions: 69ztare
Apr 23, 2022
i am so confused. idk how to use any of the sex machines. for the blowjob one it says I cant transpose a man to do it
You have to either equip a strapon suit (bought at mr. box's shop) on a girl, or just capture a guy (just added in new version).
Before that, you had scan a guy and make a replicant on the printing machine.

Training certain stats to certain levels will give them perks that increase selling price. Some perks also require other perks (e.g. intelligence -25 + trusting = airhead). Some training programs and modules can give positive perks just by using them (e.g. jawer tentacle always adds lactation, or dirty girls module has a chance to add whore and sex addiction).
The gameplay loop is pretty much catch girls -> deep scan -> train to add easy or valuable perks -> sell. Optionally, keep some slaves with good perk combos to farm resources in public scenes (only really useful for tentacle show/biomass though).
It may be kinda lacking since it's still an early version. Definitely not a long term game for me, at least.

Apr 23, 2022
Where to even sell the Girls? Blackmarket has no option.
Pick them up on the station (they should appear in the top left corner on the UI), put them into the tube next to the trader guy.
There's also another shop on the tentacle planet, yellow cell on the back side of the structure with the "queen". It has slightly different pricing - no bonus for alliance members, but extra bonus for lactation.

count_floyd_77

Feb 28, 2019
Okay.... managed to sell some Girls now. Thanks helpful people. But it seems "importand persons" I can´t sell like the captain?

Also do I missing something? Machine modules keep disapperaing, do they have durability or is that a bug?

How to put girls for "public shows"? I think I got some stuff for that from quests but no Idea what to do with it.

Apr 23, 2022
Okay.... managed to sell some Girls now. Thanks helpful people. But it seems "importand persons" I can´t sell like the captain?

Also do I missing something? Machine modules keep disapperaing, do they have durability or is that a bug?

How to put girls for "public shows"? I think I got some stuff for that from quests but no Idea what to do with it.
"Important person" is a new addition, so I can't say anything for sure. Maybe they can be useful at some later point so it's better to keep them around.
Apparently modules disappear if you leave the station or save and reload the game while they're in a machine. That definitely looks like a bug. Also, some modules actually have limited uses, but that will be obvious when you try to use them.
For public shows, you have to transport the girl just like you do for selling.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
how to get zone-tan, from the images ?
(have not played yet, but interrested if zone chan can be get >:3c)

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have a problem where it seem like I am always trying to move upwards, and when i try and select something in a menu it always scrolls to the top
Disconnect your controllers and joysticks.
Is it possible to access the nursery already?
In the nest? I had an "end of version 4" message behind the Custodian enemies, so I wager it's a No.
how to get zone-tan, from the images ?
(have not played yet, but interrested if zone chan can be get >:3c)
Can get, she's among the first nabbable characters you'll encounter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thekill
Apr 23, 2022
where are the khindarian ??
like what location
You mean in the trash planet town? There's a group near the landing pad, you need one of them.
If you mean where you can capture one, in previous version I got one on the alliance ship, I think in the first room (the one with showers).

Now my own question. I was told to get a new starmap on the trash planet. Blue guy told me it was stolen by raiders. Where do I find them or the map? And is this map different from the one sold my mr. box?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes