Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Now my own question. I was told to get a new starmap on the trash planet. Blue guy told me it was stolen by raiders. Where do I find them or the map? And is this map different from the one sold my mr. box?
When you go to Trashworld, go in the Village, go from entrance into the direction of the landing pad, on the left there's an exit from the village (which is North from my understanding of the coords)

On the hill (pretty close to the village) theres 2 NPCs with the Box.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer
Apr 23, 2022
When you go to Trashworld, go in the Village, go from entrance into the direction of the landing pad, on the left there's an exit from the village (which is North from my understanding of the coords)

Thanks, found it. Trashland is such a pain to navigate.

Has anyone figured out exactly how long you need to deep scan to reveal one trait? I've been doing 2 or 3 hours. Also, does intensity or frequency change it?

count_floyd_77

Feb 28, 2019
To the veterans in this game, what is the best way to farm biomass? Just selling "subjects" and buying biomass at blackmarket? Or is there a "better/faster" way?

Apr 23, 2022
To the veterans in this game, what is the best way to farm biomass? Just selling "subjects" and buying biomass at blackmarket? Or is there a "better/faster" way?
You can also use the "show" on tentacle planet - each round takes a minute or two real time but gives almost 2000 biomass (I think) if you have a girl with proper stats.

So I grab a random girl on desert planet, put her on a sex machine and it says, "sample does not have a vagina". She's naked (and the line would be different if she wasn't anyway). Nothing special about her traits or appearance. Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
You can also use the "show" on tentacle planet - each round takes a minute or two real time but gives almost 2000 biomass (I think) if you have a girl with proper stats.

So I grab a random girl on desert planet, put her on a sex machine and it says, "sample does not have a vagina". She's naked (and the line would be different if she wasn't anyway). Nothing special about her traits or appearance. Has this happened to anyone else?
Its an alteration that happens at random, can be done at the chemical machine as well

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
might be only me but- the scan function is not working?? i kill an npc, and i can capture then but- theres no option for scan....its just gone...

Sep 24, 2022

Do you need to do anything special first? I've finished step one of that quest and I'm on step 2. The only hill I can see is the one that's kinda attached to the village gates on the left but I don't see anything up there.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
You have to either equip a strapon suit (bought at mr. box's shop) on a girl, or just capture a guy (just added in new version).
Before that, you had scan a guy and make a replicant on the printing machine.

Training certain stats to certain levels will give them perks that increase selling price. Some perks also require other perks (e.g. intelligence -25 + trusting = airhead). Some training programs and modules can give positive perks just by using them (e.g. jawer tentacle always adds lactation, or dirty girls module has a chance to add whore and sex addiction).
The gameplay loop is pretty much catch girls -> deep scan -> train to add easy or valuable perks -> sell. Optionally, keep some slaves with good perk combos to farm resources in public scenes (only really useful for tentacle show/biomass though).
It may be kinda lacking since it's still an early version. Definitely not a long term game for me, at least.
but thats what im sayting it wont let me activate or transpose a man onto the machine

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Do you need to do anything special first? I've finished step one of that quest and I'm on step 2. The only hill I can see is the one that's kinda attached to the village gates on the left but I don't see anything up there.
Have you talked to the guy which is on top of the landing pad platform? He tells you that the raiders got the box, then you go down the platform and leave the village to the right. The hill should be just in front of you when you go out there. (It's actually behind the hill, not on top)

Last edited:
Reactions: count_floyd_77
Sep 24, 2022
but thats what im sayting it wont let me activate or transpose a man onto the machine
You need to put a woman onto the station first. It's dumb, but that's the way it works for now.

Have you talked to the guy which is on top of the landing pad platform? He tells you that the raiders got the box, then you go down the platform and leave the village to the right. The hill should be just in front of you when you go out there. (It's actually behind the hill, not on top)
Wow thanks for making a picture for me lmao. I talked to the guy but just needed the location of those raiders. You helped me tons and I finally found them, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: count_floyd_77

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
You need to put a woman onto the station first. It's dumb, but that's the way it works for now.

Wow thanks for making a picture for me lmao. I talked to the guy but just needed the location of those raiders. You helped me tons and I finally found them, thanks
i did put a woman in first

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes