Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
mission:cargo in the sand

were i can find cargo???is a id card???

i found 2 id cargo card but mission stuck need find cargo
Leave the village through the entrance to the village you first entered from. You will see a shootout. Avoid it by going to the left of it. You will see some irregular terrain where a box has hit the ground hard. That's the box you need.

So, any info on how you train samples to go out with you? I noticed if you try it with untrained samples, they just start shooting at you.
Maybe try obedient or totally obedient samples?
Total obedience can't be trained, it seems, and needs to be found. While obedient can be trained from airheads.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
So, any info on how you train samples to go out with you? I noticed if you try it with untrained samples, they just start shooting at you.
I'd assume either increasing their submission through the tentacle pod, or removing their willpower + intelligence. Didn't get that far though as you need a Lv 2 perk to get.

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone had a bug where stuff in the base just vanished? I just lost 2 machines with very expensive samples, effectivelly taking away hours.
Not stuff in base, but I think prior 20th build, samples were disappearing in some training machines, if save/load.

Literall buildings - no.
Howether, I'm building mostly in first base sector, as I cannot tolerate more loading screens.

So... More details needed for whoever will look at it, if you expect it to be investigated.

Which building? Any or particular?
When? After travel? Save/load? Random?
In which base sector? A/B/C? Or any?
Does it disappear in sector you are commonly building in or rarely get to? Or random?
Does it always disappear empty, or always with samples, or random?

The deets. Check details, gather them, and ping dev with answers. With mention or via DM. Don't assume dev will figure himself, read it on this tread himself, etc.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
question for those who played the game, as far as I understand you are a robot that goes to ships or stations, kidnap girls and then through different machines you change the girls, but to what end? do you fuck them, does anybody else fuck them? do you get monsters to fuck them? do you pimp them out to clients and then they fuck them? other than the machines to modify the girls does anybody at all end up fucking them? sorry if the answer is obvious but I want to know before investing time to get into it

edit/ lol literaly the post above me is basically asking the same question, sorry

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What's the point of training girls ? I don't find any "true" sex scene to unlock, only machine/toy
question for those who played the game, as far as I understand you are a robot that goes to ships or stations, kidnap girls and then through different machines you change the girls, but to what end? do you fuck them, does anybody else fuck them? do you get monsters to fuck them? do you pimp them out to clients and then they fuck them? other than the machines to modify the girls does anybody at all end up fucking them? sorry if the answer is obvious but I want to know before investing time to get into it

edit/ lol literaly the post above me is basically asking the same question, sorry
Since build 20, the real point of training is gathering emotions from them. Emotions are researched in the big computer, producing upgrades for the robot and the station. By getting a lot of traits to synergize, you can get emotion output go as far as 200+, so it's worth training samples until they get this sort of productivity.

It looks like training resource consumption has been rebalanced, so you can also increase the samples' market value through training. In earlier versions, training was not profitable at all.

About non-machine sex. There are sex training spots, where you can get samples to have sex. There are terrariums, where you can get samples to have tentacle sex.
And as you progress through the main questline, you'll encounter a professional who will teach you how to prostitute your samples, so that they can have some more sex (so far, it is 1 instance of heterosexual sex, 1 instance of machine sex, and 1 instance of tentacle sex). Prostitution happens outside your base, so you can't harvest their emotions, but they not only train your samples for free, they even pay you for it!

Training might also be necessary to get samples obedient enough to support you in combat. The exact requirements for that have not been clarified yet.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I have too many characters that I don't want to keep any longer. How do I get rid of them? I'd need an open door to expel them into space!

Reactions: rKnight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have too many characters that I don't want to keep any longer. How do I get rid of them? I'd need an open door to expel them into space!
Sell them on the Black market, bring them to a public show spot and return to base... not sure about how combat party works but maybe being defeated on an exploration also is deadly for the samples

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Sell them on the Black market, bring them to a public show spot and return to base... not sure about how combat party works but maybe being defeated on an exploration also is deadly for the samples
Squadmates just 'despawn' when they lose health, but they don't die. At least I could still find them in base.

Reactions: flannan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Squadmates just 'despawn' when they lose health, but they don't die. At least I could still find them in base.
And if MC is defeated?
I'd assume that it would be the same as leaving them in a public show spot as they are unlikely capable of returning on their own

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Besides actually selling them, you can open up a new section of your base, and store them there. The loading time makes it impractical to actually use extra sections of the base for anything else.
That said, selling off is the main way of getting rid of non-important samples.

Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone had a bug where stuff in the base just vanished? I just lost 2 machines with very expensive samples, effectivelly taking away hours.
OK, now I as well see pattern.
Base. Section A. Near teleporter.
Save from V4 patch 20. Loading on game V5 patch 21.

Reason - restore your save again.
V21 had someone's ELSE save in it, which overwritten yours if you just copy pasted, agreeing to overwrite everything.
Check TrainingSpaceStatiin_data folder for save.sav file. That's save file (path is also in top right in game menu). Take on from your game version. Place it in new V21. Voila!

Also I guess dev switched to newer UNITY SDK, and DX12+DLSS is planned (libraries added)

Also no matter how I tried, I was not able to make CURSOR FIX work with new version (Bepinex 5.4.22, 6.0.0 pre mono/ll2cpp, none worked).

UPD: Same Bepinex version and CURSOR FIX works, I just forgot to re-add launch options to shortcut (after making v21 a separate copy for testing).

Last edited:

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Goodbye Win7. got updated to Win 10 and the game starts up, im able to play but game crash giving me this pop up (unity 2023.2.34f1_21747dafc6ee) ?????? What dos it meen????

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Are the windows not supposed to disappear when you close them? On my machine, they remain visible but unclickable, and I don't see anything resembling a base.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Attempting to milk elves seems to cause the game to freeze. I guess they aren't fully implemented yet.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Goodbye Win7. got updated to Win 10 and the game starts up, im able to play but game crash giving me this pop up (unity 2023.2.34f1_21747dafc6ee) ?????? What dos it meen????
Game works fine in Windows 10, I was playing it last night fine. Try a new save game not continue,load, or maybe try a new download

I note the numbers 2023.2. 34f1_21747dafc6ee seem to just refer to the version of Unity used by the game.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes