Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Im looking for the name of the music of trashworld Orgy Scene, if anyone got a clue, please do tell.

also, is there an quick way to farm biomass? that thing runs out fast.
There are basically two ways to get biomass.
1. Prostitute samples to tentacles.
2. Get money in whatever way you prefer (like grabbing random samples and selling them on the market), use it to buy biomass.

Also, it might be worth it to take biomass from containers on alliance ship. It would require careful route analysis to make the most of it.
loot the science center on the research station... if holds large quantities of tentacle panet items and a container with 5k biomass

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
1) You need a special hardware to make it happen. You get it from doing missions for the slave trader, and it is the mission on the desert world.
2) Install that BW-M4 on your base.
3) Put a sample into it.
4) Switch the program to DeepScan. By clicking on the program name and choosing it from a dropdown menu, if I remember it right.
5) Check that the sample has hidden traits in the "Surface" level. If you lack such samples, go to tentacle planet, that place is full of secretly sex-changed samples.
6) Parameters don't matter. One scan reveals one hidden trait. So set it to 1 hour.
7) Make sure you have enough biomass. Everything runs on biomass.
8) Click "Start".
9) Wait for the program to finish. You may do something else in that time, or enjoy the view.
10) When the program finishes running, one of the traits will be moved from "Surface" to "Skills". You can observe newly revealed traits as usual, by moving them to the tube.
11) If "Surface" level is empty, and "Median" is not, traits will move from "Median" to "Surface".

Apr 23, 2022
Decided to try out the new version, some thoughts and findings:
- When I get items from dialogues (like tentacle DNA from the tentacle queen), I get triple of them. (new to this version)
- Sex practice spot is as annoying as always, can't remove both people without storing one of them midway.
- Various training devices randomly display stat gain rates double from what they actually are. I usually notice it when I set a course to reach the required score for a perk, and it ends up only halfway there.
- Suggestion: There really needs to be a better interface for captured specimen's stats while on mission. I mean this: you're going through a level, grabbing girls with e.g. 4+ perks, then realize there's to many of them and you can find enough 5+'s to fill your storage. You want to get rid of the 4-perks, but you can't do it, because you can't see anything about the ones you're carrying. I suggest a screen where you can see their scan results just like when you pick them up, and can discard them from there. Also, allow us to scan new specimen when the storage is full, so we can see good ones to pick up and replace the ones we're carrying.
- I wish more outfits were available for sex training. Most egregiously, scientist outfit has a bottomless version that's shown inside storage tubes, but try to put her on a machine, and it's preventing penetraton now.
- The box guy's show quest broke a bit: "talk to Paya" didn't mark as done after talking, the show itself was unlocked, but when I revisited the market, it was gone and the box guy was asking for parts again. And this time the trashworld trader doesn't sell them, the dialogue just goes "storm so no trading, that's sad".
- Don't know if the problem is on my side, but mouse wheel zoom doesn't work unless I'm pressing something else at the same time (any keyboard or mouse button at all).
- I just discovered by accident that you can switch active carried specimen with Tab key.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
- Various training devices randomly display stat gain rates double from what they actually are. I usually notice it when I set a course to reach the required score for a perk, and it ends up only halfway there.
I think this is connected to theory and practice of the same skill. As long as one is below the other, the other is developed at double rate.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer
Apr 23, 2022
Another quest related bug, I got "auction clients base" quest some time after I extracted the actual database, and now it has quest states "get transforming technology" (incomplete, even though I have the body mod machine), "build transforming machine" (complete), and "get hidden data from sample" (incomplete, and impossible to complete since the data is long gone).

On a different note, is there anything to do on the elf planet? I only found a house and like 4 girls and that's it.
And also, how do I attach modules? The interface part where they used to go has no slots on any machine.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Another quest related bug, I got "auction clients base" quest some time after I extracted the actual database, and now it has quest states "get transforming technology" (incomplete, even though I have the body mod machine), "build transforming machine" (complete), and "get hidden data from sample" (incomplete, and impossible to complete since the data is long gone).

On a different note, is there anything to do on the elf planet? I only found a house and like 4 girls and that's it.
And also, how do I attach modules? The interface part where they used to go has no slots on any machine.
Elfes are incomplete so you likely found everything there is.

For Upgrade slots you need to research a technology from the fear tier

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
one question after you capture the targets or "samples" how do you take off their clothes and let them remain naked?

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
one question after you capture the targets or "samples" how do you take off their clothes and let them remain naked?
When you move them to stasis pods - there you can change clothes (also, clothes variants adds to list to everyone from who you captured).

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Put them in a humanoid storage tube. There is a clothing changing interface there. Don't forget to confirm your choice.
When you move them to stasis pods - there you can change clothes (also, clothes variants adds to list to everyone from who you captured).
Yeah, I did but it doesnt have the option to take off the clothes when I first use it, is there a step by step on how to make them naked in a stasis pod?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I wish but as show with my gameplay screenshot there is no nude option in this one, how does it happen?
This is either a bug, or interface not scaling properly to your computer's screen.
Anyway, try clicking that stub of a button in a row above "Apply".
If that does not help, unlock all outfits through cheats in the menu, and try again.

Reactions: makeitso

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
This is either a bug, or interface not scaling properly to your computer's screen.
Anyway, try clicking that stub of a button in a row above "Apply".
If that does not help, unlock all outfits through cheats in the menu, and try again.

I think there could be a bug or an interface not scaling properly to my computer's screen. and i clicked that stub of a button in a row above "Apply". and unlock all outfits through cheats in the menu, and try again. but still no nude skin on the outfit section, I think i got the buggy section, can you give me your improve version for me?

EDIT- I restarted the game and the nude skin did appear in the outfit section

But there is one thing i need you to ask ,does anyone tell me how to get the harmone bubbles and active alien enzyme, i tried to use cheat but its not there eventhough i get some from the tentacle planet.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
But there is one thing i need you to ask ,does anyone tell me how to get the harmone bubbles and active alien enzyme, i tried to use cheat but its not there eventhough i get some from the tentacle planet.
You can find small doses on tentacle planet, and whole barrels of the stuff on science station.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
You can find small doses on tentacle planet, and whole barrels of the stuff on science station.

Okay but how will i make the robot have unlimited health since the cheat on it is not working and there is no recharge robot unit on the main space station.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes