Unity Training Space Station [Build 22] [GoodBadRobot]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
yeah I saw that a long while ago, tried both methods being Linux and windows and nothing. I gave it another shot and after complaining about windows xp and being an outdated thing I ended up putting the game and the windows version of the mod injector to my laptop that has windows 11, worked first try. And then finished cooking up the mod and sent it back to my steam deck and at first I hit another wall because I didn't knew what to do because that person is using wine while I'm using proton from steam but ended up just browsing on how to install mods with BepinEX and turned out I just had to go to properties in steam where I have the game to launch it, then general and under launch options just add WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command% and then it seem to work even though I'm just seeing my normal mouse cursor so in a way it worked but not sure if that's what it supposed to do, at least now I can play the game without losing the cursor ^^

callmeODST

Jul 24, 2024
Hello everybody !

As the request is getting stronger, I volunteered to create a wiki.
Here is the prototype :

It is neither complete nor polished.
I humbly request the help of all of you fans to keep it complete and up to date :)
I especially need help with aesthetic, I'm an ass when it comes to art ...

Please note I don't have the dev's authorisation to do it (yet).
I messaged him/her, with no answer so far.
If any of you has an idee to get in touch with the dev, feel free to forward an authorisation request.
Without such an answer, please do not post any game content in the wiki (screenshots).
If answer is negative, I'll delete everything, or give controls to dev.

Thank you all !
bro,how to get sensetive colon?

callmeODST

Jul 24, 2024
Since build 20, the real point of training is gathering emotions from them. Emotions are researched in the big computer, producing upgrades for the robot and the station. By getting a lot of traits to synergize, you can get emotion output go as far as 200+, so it's worth training samples until they get this sort of productivity.

It looks like training resource consumption has been rebalanced, so you can also increase the samples' market value through training. In earlier versions, training was not profitable at all.

About non-machine sex. There are sex training spots, where you can get samples to have sex. There are terrariums, where you can get samples to have tentacle sex.
And as you progress through the main questline, you'll encounter a professional who will teach you how to prostitute your samples, so that they can have some more sex (so far, it is 1 instance of heterosexual sex, 1 instance of machine sex, and 1 instance of tentacle sex). Prostitution happens outside your base, so you can't harvest their emotions, but they not only train your samples for free, they even pay you for it!

Training might also be necessary to get samples obedient enough to support you in combat. The exact requirements for that have not been clarified yet.
bro,how to get sensetive colon,it can't be training?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes