Unity Training Space Station [Build 22] [GoodBadRobot]

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
I think we're all relying on Kemonoparty here, which hasn't updated yet.
Yeah I don't feel like spending $6 again, that last update was really not worth it at all. Highly expect this one is gonna be about as lacklustre as well, if anyone else's wallet wants to take one for the team go ahead, otherwise we wait for kemono.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I'd bite the bullet but the mf is so inactive and hides the changelog behind the paywall so I'm really not tempted to throw money his way.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Wish someone could pay it and extract it to kemono so we can find out if the game has been updated yet plus i need to know if the cheat has been upgraded as well with unlimited items, health and invincibility

teeeeete

Jul 1, 2022
Patch notes:

Version 05.3

19 July
And so the new version!
The changes are unfortunately not so many in general, but everything from previous posts is in place.
  • The main addition is a mini-map with a marker for tasks, I think it will be useful especially for new players and will avoid 40 years of wandering in the desert.
  • A small initial quest on the Elves planet.
  • A couple of new suits that can be obtained on the same planet.
  • And a DNA sample for the new inhabitant in your terrarium on the station.
(update 21.07.24 fixed loading old saves)
As I wrote recently I am back in working order quite awake and full of creative energy. A little about the plans for the near future.
Two main things I'm going to start doing:
  • 1 - A full-fledged intro with more interactive tutorial and introduction to the story.
  • 2 - Make one of the still unrealized CORE mechanics - Auctions, which should replace the dummies in the form of vending machines for selling samples. This should implement one of the basic game loops. Which should have been implemented at the very beginning
I will also try to release an update with each of this new feature with a gap of a couple of months.
Of the more general plans, preparing the game to be more like a playable early access version for game stores. That implies polishing current stuff and replacing a lot of temporary dummies inside the game with their more final versions.

Dec 4, 2021
Patch notes:

Version 05.3

19 July
And so the new version!
The changes are unfortunately not so many in general, but everything from previous posts is in place.
  • The main addition is a mini-map with a marker for tasks, I think it will be useful especially for new players and will avoid 40 years of wandering in the desert.
  • A small initial quest on the Elves planet.
  • A couple of new suits that can be obtained on the same planet.
  • And a DNA sample for the new inhabitant in your terrarium on the station.
DOWNLOAD (update 21.07.24 fixed loading old saves)
As I wrote recently I am back in working order quite awake and full of creative energy. A little about the plans for the near future.
Two main things I'm going to start doing:
  • 1 - A full-fledged intro with more interactive tutorial and introduction to the story.
  • 2 - Make one of the still unrealized CORE mechanics - Auctions, which should replace the dummies in the form of vending machines for selling samples. This should implement one of the basic game loops. Which should have been implemented at the very beginning
I will also try to release an update with each of this new feature with a gap of a couple of months.
Of the more general plans, preparing the game to be more like a playable early access version for game stores. That implies polishing current stuff and replacing a lot of temporary dummies inside the game with their more final versions.
Thank you brother

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The future always looks brighter than the present...
Really What's new is underhelming, what we can expect in the future does sound nice though

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The future always looks brighter than the present...
Really What's new is underhelming, what we can expect in the future does sound nice though
Well, the map is really useful for anybody who did not learn it by heart at this point. And for any future quests.

I haven't found a DNA sample yet, but more sex scenes are always welcome.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
As expected, sounds like a bucket load of nothing, minimap is definitely handy though I've played through so many times I remember every map and quest location.

I hope once the dev gets done with the intro & auction stuff he focuses on the little things more, it'd be great to see the station stuff be more interesting i.e. cumshots, pregnancy, futanari samples, more machines and resource/factory lines. It's crazy how underwhelming that stuff is when it's the core part of the game.

Please let me know if the update is even worth playing at all..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, the map is really useful for anybody who did not learn it by heart at this point. And for any future quests.

I haven't found a DNA sample yet, but more sex scenes are always welcome.
Sure... but revising the balance on Bio mass consumption dureing training and money earned from selling trained girls or even rewards for public scenes would have been far more apreciated and would also work for long time Players, aswell as new time

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
Goblins in a tank yes. There's a setting for two on one girl, but so far the only thing you see is a girl sucking goblin cock. My hope is that we can get a "rumpus room" setting eventually where samples will just wait and randomly engage in sex.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrainingSpaceStation-B22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2kDNwRRGjgJWLxv
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes