VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Transcendent Ep4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
I add them for my sites and here, so that links are always available.When the update comes out, I always have it available so that the file is not deleted and so on..
Both files name are same,only size different, which one u suggest to download?

davu91

Jan 18, 2019
Mobile screen look like that so i confuse. Anyway thanks. Keep it up. Good work
And thank you.I also looked at my phone, it's not so clear, everything is visible.In extreme cases, you can look at the date or information about the file..

Fossil Dino

Jan 11, 2018
Siren ? In Forbidden Siren style ?
No matter what, I love horror.
I'm curious where this is. I haven't been able to find it with a search; I did play Outbreak, and this one looks really good and I will try it tonight after work. I'd like to see the first chapters and stuff, too!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Definitely a decent update and felt a longer than the other updates, which is very much welcome.

Reactions: GM Studios

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great Renders.. good story. Looking forward to updates on this side gig as well as on Outbreak. Both seem to be worthy projects at this time. Only question I have is do you have the time to update both in a timely manner or will one get tossed to the curb? Fingers crossed.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes