BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
This is a pretty good game. Anyone else aware of similar TF games like this or the weekend etc ?

Best if its completed or it has a fair bit of content.

No Sissy please lol

Reactions: Namco15

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
sorry if its been asked before, but I was lazy and didnt read 10 pages, but I get the initial is involuntary m2f but is it actually possible to get back to being male or is just the usual 'nope you learn to love/accept being a girl'?

ShiroAsh

Jun 30, 2018
sorry if its been asked before, but I was lazy and didnt read 10 pages, but I get the initial is involuntary m2f but is it actually possible to get back to being male or is just the usual 'nope you learn to love/accept being a girl'?
it looks like its possible to transfer back
There is a rough incomplete guide/walkthrough on click the walkthrough tab

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There will be at least 50 endings, running the gamut from full acceptance, to grudging acceptance to retaining full heterosexuality (ie the PC likes women/lesbian stuff and rebuffs male advancement) all the way to ignoring all sex and focusing on the story. Transfigure is about diverse routes and a broad narrative that shifts significantly based on player choice. But because there are so many storylines it means very few are complete at this moment. There is also a more detailed walkthrough available for patrons but it hasnt been updated in a few months. Currently there is no full conclusion where Taylor solves the Transfigure mystery, but many of the storylines taken together provide a lot of the answers. I also started a route where Taylor avoids the initial transformation and retains his male body. Hopefully there will be something for everyone... eventually. I am also close to finishing some scenes that will allow Taylor to fully master his powers, ie change back into a male or... anyone at will, becoming a true transformative man / the intro for what I always considered would be Transfigure 2 (all the spy content...).

Thanks for all the comments everyone, fresh air blowing through tumbleweed town :p

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
think Ill put this on watch and let it cook a bit more then before I give it a go

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
KKKAAAPOW!

Hey everyone!
I am happy to present the one year special of my "little" game. This is a day of fan appreciation. Everyone gets the same level of immediate access.

Thank you very much for your support and encouragement! If anyone still has .1 they should play it and then the new one and compare. We have come a long way... and have a longer way to go. Although I am unhappy a few things got cut, I feel this update is a good step forward.
I hope you enjoy the new edition!

A special thanks to ValidFlorian as well for assisting me with the code for this update.
Happy anniversary everyone! I see this project has touched a lot of lives and that is really cool.
Thanks for sticking with me, I got lots of great content that should be complete in months to come.

Transfigure .8480085 - Anniversary Edition
Evan and Taylor experiment with anal sex. Taylor has a very strange encounter in a mad world… Taylor hangs out with her friends and learns a lesson about democracy. Taylor tests out her powers on Lucas Ferret and brings treasure back to Professor Deter.

Transfigure .8480085 - Anniversary Edition - 15400 words
-continued Deter route “Let him come to you.”
-continued the two friends path, “Democracy.” (Thanks to Mitsuha for sponsoring this route!)
-added Evan anal scenes on main romantic path
-added basement encounter, Bloomverse (explore the house)
-Added several characters to the character menu plus some pictures (Mr. Bell, G, Stephan, Sophie, Sandra etc)
-added more save slots because Transfigure is fuckin’ huge and the default isn’t enough (Thanks ValidFlorian and Kazeto!)
-added a settings toggle to adjust text size and display. (Thanks ValidFlorian and Kazeto!)
-added the the profiles for most characters and some character links using a popup menu, links still need to be added. (Thanks ValidFlorian and Kazeto!)
-centered many images, added several misc images and media
-many typo fixes and minor rewrites. + added a stupid joke to the pre transformation game night with Drew
-reduced file size, some video optimizations (created a light version for gamcore, -135 megabytes in size)
-added an alternative funding page ( )
-audited word count, game was larger than the tally I have been keeping. True Transfigure size is: 335,131 words and 1934 passages… As my critics say, “Dat iz alots of wordes!”
-known bug missing berber pic, but fuck him

upgrade for .82
#!0iYhSIyY!y9WE_DWXIzwhJKxgVz7vSdrG9vGEQyK-XiB8l40L1mo

full
#!c2ZDlKjA!B17jxB3M6rpOGpNVW-GDYR1e5uevbLl1bYmbXpHUSjU
(cut and paste if needed)

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
I am also close to finishing some scenes that will allow Taylor to fully master his powers, ie change back into a male or... anyone at will, becoming a true transformative man / the intro for what I always considered would be Transfigure 2 (all the spy content...).
So Taylor will eventually be able to become ? I'm looking forward to THAT!

Reactions: Namco15 and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So Taylor will eventually be able to become ? I'm looking forward to THAT!
:D Lol, sort of. I am not sure how far into the story you've read but there are the start of several spy routes but not where Taylor has unlocked all of his/her powers. The level 2 and 3 missions are pretty crazy. Impersonation and transformation will be big themes. Plus Taylor will have more control over pheromone generation and use internal transformation (enhancement) to greater effect. The giant web of stories I have laid out for the spy stuff is a fun end game goal. But yeah, there will be tags like "super-hero/ine" and the like by the end. I also plan on doing alt ends once I finish a bunch of stories, so if there is a super hero ending there will probably be a super villain ending too.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Omg, I was just playing the game enjoying myself and then all of a sudden she turns into a loli and starts calling him daddy and then he rapes her repeatedly. 10/10. I need more.:love:
That is quite a succinct summary... lol. The Damien content is much more popular than I expected. Some alternate yellow potion (and other potions) will appear in the near future. I think it got 2nd place after pregnancy with Evan. I have some fairly "dark" content partly written for this route too... I was a bit concerned about releasing it but then I see comments like this, so I guess there is demand. Like Mitch's content it probably won't be for everyone. I know it feels a bit linear with a lot of dead ends but once they are filled in a player should be able to easily bypass most controversial content (at least those decisions with semi-obvious outcomes).

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes