TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tango emerges from the grave with a new Transfigure update and it is a doozy...

Transfigure .8280085 ~18000 words

Taylor tries to get his friends to work together. Taylor and Damien experiment with potions. Taylor explores Dr. Bloom’s mansion with huge consequences. A defeated “Tammy” indulges Craig and takes a ride with the young man’s adopted father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update took a lot of time and is 80% above cutoff. Since I released the last update early, this one might not be public for a while. But I will most likely send out early access to commenters after my patrons get a little exclusive period.

Thanks for reading!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If you leave a comment or send me a message I will send you early access. If not you will have to wait until the 1 year anniversary edition is finished in approximately two weeks. There are two large updates this month.

Thank you for your interest. I have a lot of really cool stuff planned this year!

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
What's the eventual plan for the two friends route in the long term? What sort of content/interactions are going to play out on it?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What's the eventual plan for the two friends route in the long term? What sort of content/interactions are going to play out on it?

I tried to send you EA, Grav but you limit your profile. You can email me at fictionbytango at gmail.com if you want to check out the new 2 friends additions.

Thanks for the question.

Shit I'm hyped for the one year anniversary
Me too! This year has passed by really quickly. I have already added some new UI features and written a really bizarre scene for the next update. I also did a large poll to focus creative direction a bit. So far there are some really titillating ideas, although most won't appear this month. 2019 will definitely be a good year for fans of Tango Fiction.

Thanks for reading!

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
2 updates in the month sounds pretty great. It will be nice to see the 2 friends route develop. This seems definitely one of the faster moving games here so far.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
2 updates in the month sounds pretty great. It will be nice to see the 2 friends route develop. This seems definitely one of the faster moving games here so far.
Well, to be accurate I actually missed the Jan update by 2 days because I was sick. 18,000 words is basically 2 updates though... since I generally shoot for 10k and have been trying to do smaller ones in general. Lots of my competitors do updates 1k-5k and spam updates... I have a lot of story routes though, so it often seems like even 18k is a small update after its gets split across a few lines. That is why the patreon/ voting etc is important. I keep adding shit to this game so my internal estimate of how long it will take keeps increasing. It will definitely be around a million words... which is large.

Thanks for your interest everyone!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any plans to expand on the mitch route?
Yep, lots more Mitch to come. I am trying to add a bit in the next update but we will see. I already have a lot of things on the go but adding the late game Mitch content and endings is definitely on the list. There will also be an alt blackmail path without drugs and a consensual / romantic path with multiple endings.

Reactions: ShiroAsh

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
This is my go to when I want to escape reality a bit and play a game. I think I have gone through all the routes and possibilities in the game so far, but every now and again I'll head down a path that I didn't try before. Man what a great game! Happy Anniversary! Here is to a long and successful run

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is my go to when I want to escape reality a bit and play a game. I think I have gone through all the routes and possibilities in the game so far, but every now and again I'll head down a path that I didn't try before. Man what a great game! Happy Anniversary! Here is to a long and successful run
Thanks, Hubs!

I am glad at least one of Transfigure's 100,000 stories tickles your fancy. I am finally getting close to some endings; it took awhile to get there but they should feel "earned."

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Transfigure .8280085 ~18000 words- released for the shy folks on f95

Taylor tries to get his friends to work together. Taylor and Damien experiment with potions. Taylor explores Dr. Bloom’s mansion with huge consequences. A defeated “Tammy” indulges Craig and takes a ride with the young man’s adopted father.

#!IuRlAKbK!XqWm8aTCpPaWZYZNXoxCdo4WmYctxnLIjoHfLL4KFkc

(cut and paste this link if necessary)

Thanks for being patient!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes