Others Partial [Translation Request] Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ (hakkaku)

Aug 22, 2018
Another "typo-fix" update has come out. For those using the translation file I posted earlier, it should be easy enough to fix any newly-untranslated sentences just by copying them over (let the patcher machine-translate the sentence, copy the Japanese bit in Auto-Generated Translations text file, open the Translated Text file you downloaded from here, paste the text you copied over where the equivalent "old" sentence is).

Kachopper9

Aug 1, 2017
Since there's no normal thread for this game, and like none anywhere, I'm curious how you get certain game overs I see in the translated Text.

Aug 22, 2018
Since there's no normal thread for this game, and like none anywhere, I'm curious how you get certain game overs I see in the translated Text.
The parasite game over is if you have the Fetal Parasite status (get the Parasite status from the stationary enemies that sometimes grow out of the "seeds" and just don't cure it for at least one level) and go to the flower boss (final boss of World 1).

The hypno interrogation you get by letting one of the VR-goggle enemies attach itself to you, then getting to the Doomsday Machine (World 2 final boss) while under the statuses it forces on you. Stand on the platform that normally starts the boss fight and you'll get trapped.

The Mari game over you get by sitting in all 4 chairs in World 3 (2 in the first level, 2 in the second - you'll know you've found all of them when the chair forces a slave-suit, collar and visor on you) and then approaching the 3-2 boss without destroying the "disc" on the left wall in the boss room.

The parasitic-plant scenes aren't technically game-overs, but you get the plant by going to your room with the Fetal Parasite status active and a Purifier in inventory. The game will prompt you to use the Purifier, which will spawn the plant.
Get grabbed by it once and then just hang around it for the first scene, feed it around 30 Pollution and it'll grow. The first time getting grabbed after it grows will trigger scene number 2.

Reactions: NotVG

dumbnightmare

May 5, 2020
why there isn't a proper thread for this game?
I read on the developer's ci-en that the game might get an official translation and since it's a success on DLsite the chances are quite high.

Aug 22, 2018
why there isn't a proper thread for this game?
I read on the developer's ci-en that the game might get an official translation and since it's a success on DLsite the chances are quite high.
There will be a proper thread when that translation actually lands.

Before then, this is where it stays - I don't want to step on the dev's toes by correcting the AutoTranslator patch data for every update, much less re-packing the game with the translation patch in place (I want people to actually buy this game to encourage the official English patch happening).

Last edited: