Others Partial [Translation Request] Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ (hakkaku)

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, even though some fragment is impossible to find for me without walkthrough, know where to find it?
One of the later stages (with the long downward slide before the end) has a passage that you can reach by jumping. Basically, don't let yourself slide down all the way-- jump + back allows you to hang on long enough to look for semi-hidden passageways.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
For those using the XUnity-AutoTranslator 'patch' on ULMF, I've taken it upon myself to translate a bit (okay, a lot) more of the game. I did so by letting AutoTranslator machine-translate it and then editing the results in the text file. I'm probably still missing a few bits and pieces here and there, but it's closer to 100% than what's on ULMF.

The file in the ZIP goes in "<GameFolder>/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/". Everything below "----EDITED MTL STARTS HERE----" in the text file is what I did, the rest is all from the ULMF patch, credit where credit's due.

This is for the latest version on DLSite (the update that went up August 10th), which has had several small text changes compared to the download in this thread. I encourage supporting the creator and buying the game, it's utterly worth it even if you play through it in moonrunes.

I do still hope the game's creator follows through on making an official translation.

UPDATE: There were a few things still untranslated - notably, a boss-only status effect and a few achievements. These things have now been added. I'm fairly sure it's done now, apart from the achievement hints (because for the life of me I can't seem to get AutoTranslator to ignore numbers).
Wait I hadn't heard about your patch until just now randomly browsing through the thread. Thanks for the translation!
Just for clarification, this text file should be placed in the autotranslator/translation/en/text directory? (i.e. overwriting the existing text file from ULMF)

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
How to you use the purify and energy recharge tools. When I buy them from the shop lady they don't appear in my inventory and I can't use them?

Aug 22, 2018
Wait I hadn't heard about your patch until just now randomly browsing through the thread. Thanks for the translation!
Just for clarification, this text file should be placed in the autotranslator/translation/en/text directory? (i.e. overwriting the existing text file from ULMF)
Yes, that's where it goes. Note that if you're using the very latest version of the game (August 20th), some lines may be untranslated - the game did a typo-fix at that point and I haven't gotten around to updating yet.
How to you use the purify and energy recharge tools. When I buy them from the shop lady they don't appear in my inventory and I can't use them?
If you're using the ULMF patch (or mine), in the AutoTranslator folder there should be a config file. In that config file, there's a setting "TextGetterCompatibilityMode". That needs to be set to "True", otherwise buying items doesn't work. It's one of the downsides of using a third party patcher, you get bugs like that when internal game files are working off the Japanese text.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, that's where it goes. Note that if you're using the very latest version of the game (August 20th), some lines may be untranslated - the game did a typo-fix at that point.

If you're using the ULMF patch (or mine), in the AutoTranslator folder there should be a config file. In that config file, there's a setting "TextGetterCompatibilityMode". That needs to be set to "True", otherwise buying items doesn't work. It's one of the downsides of using a third party patcher, you get bugs like that when internal game files are working off the Japanese text.
Appreciate the response! Didn't mean to make two separate posts haha, thank you for the tip and thanks once again for a great translation for a great game!

Reactions: NamesAreForTheWeak