Others Partial [Translation Request] Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ (hakkaku)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
For those using the XUnity-AutoTranslator 'patch' on ULMF, I've taken it upon myself to translate a bit (okay, a lot) more of the game. I did so by letting AutoTranslator machine-translate it and then editing the results in the text file. I'm probably still missing a few bits and pieces here and there, but it's closer to 100% than what's on ULMF.

The file in the ZIP goes in "<GameFolder>/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/". Everything below "----EDITED MTL STARTS HERE----" in the text file is what I did, the rest is all from the ULMF patch, credit where credit's due.

This is for the latest version on DLSite (the update that went up August 10th), which has had several small text changes compared to the download in this thread. I encourage supporting the creator and buying the game, it's utterly worth it even if you play through it in moonrunes.

I do still hope the game's creator follows through on making an official translation.

UPDATE: There were a few things still untranslated - notably, a boss-only status effect and a few achievements. These things have now been added. I'm fairly sure it's done now, apart from the achievement hints (because for the life of me I can't seem to get AutoTranslator to ignore numbers).
Thanks a lot for getting this translation out. It has almost everything. One thing I noticed, because I have to try everything that way, is that you have the true ending translated but not the ending you get if you don't have all the data core pickups. If you have all the pickups that you see on the stage selection screen (2 per level + 1 per boss) then you get the true ending, otherwise you get a different ending. That seperate ending is not translated.

Not calling you out, I love that you translated the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you wanted to make more edits then that's one spot that isn't done yet.

Aug 22, 2018
Thanks a lot for getting this translation out. It has almost everything. One thing I noticed, because I have to try everything that way, is that you have the true ending translated but not the ending you get if you don't have all the data core pickups. If you have all the pickups that you see on the stage selection screen (2 per level + 1 per boss) then you get the true ending, otherwise you get a different ending. That seperate ending is not translated.

Not calling you out, I love that you translated the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you wanted to make more edits then that's one spot that isn't done yet.
Yeah, I haven't done everything.

There's more bits missing - the achievement hint dialog keeps un-translating itself because I can't figure out how to make it ignore the ever-changing numbers, the August patch apparently changed some lines I haven't found yet, and the hypno interrogation has randomized chatter so I'm sure I missed a couple lines there as well.

At this point I'm still waiting to see whether or not that official translation is actually coming or not before I finish this one.
If there's an official translation coming then I'm calling what I did close enough to tide the impatient masses over.

Reactions: f9account

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I figured as much, just thought I'd toss out possible improvements along with my thanks in the event they proved useful. Thanks again for the translation. Let me play now rather than waiting for the official translation that is supposedly coming along "eventually".

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, I haven't done everything.

There's more bits missing - the achievement hint dialog keeps un-translating itself because I can't figure out how to make it ignore the ever-changing numbers, the August patch apparently changed some lines I haven't found yet, and the hypno interrogation has randomized chatter so I'm sure I missed a couple lines there as well.

At this point I'm still waiting to see whether or not that official translation is actually coming or not before I finish this one.
If there's an official translation coming then I'm calling what I did close enough to tide the impatient masses over.
Thanks for your work. Supposedly there is official one coming, according to their twitter. However, I get the impression they're a little sensitive about the subject so no real eta?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
can anyone explain about the bad status ?
Depends on which one in specific since each status affects you in a negative way :p

Also, how can I check what version do I have? I remember snagging a pretty new version (I think) from ULMF with the recent additions mentioned here, but I don't seem to find the version number in-game

gogofathan

Jan 13, 2019
Also, how can I check what version do I have? I remember snagging a pretty new version (I think) from ULMF with the recent additions mentioned here, but I don't seem to find the version number in-game

I downloaded the game with rar.file. and there should be a file labeled "readme" inside the rar. I know the version I have through the note.

this is what is written on my notes about the version.

■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■

ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹-
                  Ver. 1.1.1

■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■[]■

Reactions: Axis3123

gogofathan

Jan 13, 2019
Depends on which one in specific since each status affects you in a negative way :p

like "hack slave" drain your energy and change your armor or "hack visor" add that visor and purple bar every time it takes something like money. whether it's true or not? That's all I know please explain everything else (13-14 total effects) and if something goes wrong please help.

Aug 22, 2018
like "hack slave" drain your energy and change your armor or "hack visor" add that visor and purple bar every time it takes something like money. whether it's true or not? That's all I know please explain everything else (13-14 total effects) and if something goes wrong please help.
These are all the states in the game:

Trance: Makes your resistance drain uncontrollably sometimes while being lewded and makes jellyfish enemies approach you.
Trance Seal: Makes the Lust bar increase just for being near a jellyfish enemy.
Hypnosis: Resistance drains uncontrollably (same as Trance), touching the humanoid enemies causes them to lewd you instead of just dealing damage.
Entrainment: Gain the Hypnosis status whenever you take a hit.
Parasite: Doesn't do anything on its own.
Fetal Parasite: Bad Ends you if you go to the World 1 boss with the status, can also spawn a pollution-absorbing plant if you go to your room and answer "yes" to the prompt if you want to use a cure.
Slime: Makes snails and slime-girls lewd you instead of doing nothing, makes resisting slightly harder.
Lactating: Makes climaxes drain Energy.
Lactation Addiction: Lust bar increases quicker with breast-based lewds.
Aphrodisiac: Lust bar increases quicker, lewd scene if you touch the enemy that spews gas.
N-Pole Stamp: Only gotten in the world 2 midboss room, makes the boss behave differently depending on whether the blue or red switch is active.
Visor Hack: Money increases your lust bar, automatic Hypnosis status, bad-end if you go to the world 2 boss with it.
Collar hack: If you transform with this status, it gives you the Suit Hack status.
Suit Hack/Slave Suit: Stuck in transformed form, lust gradually increases.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is there an updated version with english translation already applied? some reason it doesn't work trying to do it for me. T_T

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Could anyone link me the XUnity-AutoTranslator patch for this game? As well as the best translation file anybody has, so I can play this game as well as possible. ;3

Aug 22, 2018
ULMF thread with the AutoTranslator patch:

Best translation file is on Page 3 (of this thread, not the ULMF one), at least that's the closest I personally have to a finished one.

Note that you'll need to edit the AutoTranslator config file to set "TextGetterCompatibilityMode" to true, otherwise you won't be able to buy stuff or see the descriptions of status effects.

Reactions: Mand21

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Someone should edit the OP of this thread to put every patch (uncensored, partial translation, maybe even the complete save file) there.

Reactions: Wyrdon