[Translation Request] Nasty Fallen Hero Karen

jamzaz1

Apr 1, 2020
You are probably using the wrong unpacking tool. You have to use Enigma not the RPGM decrypter.
I'm guessing the downloadable version from dlsite is already unpacked. I tried using enigma on game.exe but nothing happens. This is what the game folder looks like without touching anything. 1630967614834.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm guessing the downloadable version from dlsite is already unpacked. I tried using enigma on game.exe but nothing happens. This is what the game folder looks like without touching anything. View attachment 1391742
it is already unpacked, take the contents of the www folder and copy it into your game files.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Will you make f95 release munikal?
Yes. For now I wanted to put the MTL out there, even just so if I end up abandoning it for whatever reason there is something. I'll be doing some WIP builds as I improve and clean up the MTL. Once it's in a good place I'll do a full release.

I did try multiple times but only the menu and names are changed, but dialogues are not.
Huh, took me a second too, then I realised I had made the patch like I do for other RPGM games, but forgot the scenario file is actually in a different place.

TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now available

THIS REQUIRES YOUR OWN COPY OF THE GAME. JPNv1.09 (what is readily available) should work, but I made it on my purchased copy with JPNv1.10.

Some translation elements, like the name of the protagonist, will not be carried over from saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Give please the link to download the last version Sep/04/2021
I cant star the game mistake is your browser doest support web gl