RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Though I should still refine the combat dialog in the original game, I was excited to tackle translating the MOD, and I've made pretty good progress with that. Up to completing Silver City, most stuff should be translated, but there might be all kinds of issues since the MOD is huge and I haven't revised earlier parts. But if you want to try it, I uploaded a pre-release version
I probably won't update this very frequently, but I figured I would upload something in case folks are eager to try the modded version
I know the mod updates are in their discord server.
Maybe there is a chance to play the game with a full MOD without AI Art...
When I have the time I'll dig into it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It does include AI art though, and I don't really know which are and aren't, so I don't think that's happening
Let me dream about it at least :cry:
I still have the old 3075 original full mod somewhere... probably when they reached the best point of the MOD before they put a lot of garbage AI Art (my opinion ofc)

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
I don't really have a problem with AI art in particular, but I do think the game loses a lot of its charm with the mod, but that's the case with most mods for games; modders just don't have the same vision as the original developer(s). But it's a pretty crazy mod for what it is, if you just have the mindset of wanting more content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Though I should still refine the combat dialog in the original game, I was excited to tackle translating the MOD, and I've made pretty good progress with that. Up to completing Silver City, most stuff should be translated, but there might be all kinds of issues since the MOD is huge and I haven't revised earlier parts. But if you want to try it, I uploaded a pre-release version
I probably won't update this very frequently, but I figured I would upload something in case folks are eager to try the modded version
Thanks a bunch! I personally have been dying to play the mod translated. Since there's probably a lot of work left would you prefer logs on more mistranslations, errors/bugs or neither since it's still early?

pvtnator

Sep 6, 2022
Thanks a bunch! I personally have been dying to play the mod translated. Since there's probably a lot of work left would you prefer logs on more mistranslations, errors/bugs or neither since it's still early?
It's fine to let me know but also not important since it's so much in progress still. Mostly just consider that I don't intend to post new releases for minor things. If there's something that would be important to fix by the time I update it, that would be good to let me know

Edit: I noticed there was an error with the opening so I updated to fix that... there was a bug in my script so it's good that got fixed

Last edited:

Makalvian

May 26, 2024
Let me dream about it at least :cry:
I still have the old 3075 original full mod somewhere... probably when they reached the best point of the MOD before they put a lot of garbage AI Art (my opinion ofc)
Hmm because the mod's AI arts are bad? (Sorry, I haven't finished the Vanilla game yet because I'm in a part full of enemies and they are killing me...)

Last edited: