• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Vitamin Quest 2

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hope you didn't burnout with your own deadline. bcuz you're doing it for free, for the community.:KEK:
Nah, it's not burnout, sometimes I have to set deadlines for myself otherwise I float in that space of thinking working on a single line in a single day is productive, deadlines allow me to plan accordingly and get me to work effectively.

Conduit

Oct 24, 2021
You mentioned earlier in this thread considering the term "cuckoo" over "host", and I would like to add that that term probably works best given the usual TL for NTR and its many mutations ends up being a form of cuckolding anyway. Don't be afraid to be liberal with the term "cuck/cuckold/cucking/cucky" and such, especially when Vitamin Quest 1 has a cuckqueen heroine and Butakoma has done a lot of NTR stuff outside of Vitamin Quest.

Reactions: avervon

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
have you come far enough where you feel like you can estimate when you'll be completed? no pressure, just curious.

PKR505

May 21, 2019
I'm stuck when i became the male and can't read Japanese, what to do after capture monster, is there guide for whole chapter

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Hi, update.

All sex scenes have been translated, and all maps have been translated. It's all about proofreading now. (Okay turns out there's a scene I missed where Mikami actually gives birth in the overworld a.k.a. Flaut Plateau, so I'll have to go back to translate that one, but all the dialogue of the first section has been translated otherwise.)

30/31 sex scenes translated,
22/22 NPC scenes translated,
20/31 sex scenes proofread (23/31 implemented),
22/22 NPC scenes proofread.

Judging by the workload I have, I *think* I can hit the deadline pretty nicely, but hey, things happen so no promises.

No images this time, those'll be towards the end where I need to change some people's names, like Peridia and Nelpura in the more prominent features of the game. I will also need to translate the battle system and what moves enemies use, but that's more of a general problem I have to work on than a specific one for this translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
I'm stuck when i became the male and can't read Japanese, what to do after capture monster, is there guide for whole chapter
If you want a guide to Rai's side, this post leads to a website that you can translate w/ Google Translate with steps on how to proceed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vitamin-quest-2.98965/post-10368642

If you want to continue with the main story (since it's not required to progress Rai's side to complete Mikami's side), then there should be a lamppost with a green shade of light on it that's in Kairi's room, right below the chessboard.

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
Hi, update.

All sex scenes have been translated, and all maps have been translated. It's all about proofreading now. (Okay turns out there's a scene I missed where Mikami actually gives birth in the overworld a.k.a. Flaut Plateau, so I'll have to go back to translate that one, but all the dialogue of the first section has been translated otherwise.)

Judging by the workload I have, I *think* I can hit the deadline pretty nicely, but hey, things happen so no promises.

No images this time, those'll be towards the end where I need to change some people's names, like Peridia and Nelpura in the more prominent features of the game. I will also need to translate the battle system and what moves enemies use, but that's more of a general problem I have to work on than a specific one for this translation.

HAIL LORD AVERVON,
I'd like to help but I'm Inept and not Tech Savvy,
So I ll become a total burden

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, update.

Bro you're a legend among men.
Be sure to provide a link where we can send something your way if you haven't already.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Hi, update.

Amazing man. And afaik the sex scenes have like different versions depending on stuff like pregnancy, have you translated all variations?

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Amazing man. And afaik the sex scenes have like different versions depending on stuff like pregnancy, have you translated all variations?
Yep, I have. I even have a part in the translation notes where I note which scenes change, such as when Mikami is pregnant or when Mikami is in her adult/loli form.

Reactions: bubge and Rekka_X

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Bro you're a legend among men.
Be sure to provide a link where we can send something your way if you haven't already.
Will do, but I'll wait until I finish this section to do that. I don't like putting out links for people to send stuff my way if the stuff isn't there yet.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Great work avervon!
Not only you've picked a really wanted game to be translated but I also see that you're very passionate and want to do it as professional as you can.
With no doubt the end product of your work will be amazing!

Thank you very much for all your hard work so far, and I hope it continues smoothly.

If you create that discord group you mentioned, make sure to advertise here. I wouldn't mind helping in anyway that I can.

Reactions: Keetos0

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Will do, but I'll wait until I finish this section to do that. I don't like putting out links for people to send stuff my way if the stuff isn't there yet.
Yeah nw I meant after anyway, I myself only tip or donate for finished products.